Chapter 9: Being Bored

Shuri Pov:
I woke up and I felt someone's arms around me. I knew it was Ava. I rolled over and just smiled at her as well as staring. I was just admiring her when she spoke. "I can feel you staring at me." "H-how do you know?" "Natasha taught me everything she knows and she is also a spy so." "Right." "Good morning gorgeous." "Morning Ava, you look so beautiful today." "Ugh gross. Ew. Shut up, I just woke up." We laughed. She gave me a kiss on my forehead and we got up to get ready. "I'm going to shower, wanna join?" I smirked at her. "Do I? Is that even a question?" I giggled. We went to the bathroom and stripped. Ava turned the water on and made it warm but not too hot. She stepped in and gestured me to follow her. I stepped into the shower and immediately grabbed her waist. I started to make out with her. As she was about to grabbed my neck there was a knock at the door. "Princess are you in there?" "Yeah Okoye, why?" "I'm looking for Ava. Have you seen or know where she is?" "No sorry I don't." She left, me and Ava laughed. "Where were we?" She smiled at me as her fingers trailed up and that my arm. I smirked at her. I grabbed her waist again and e continued to make out. As some point we pulled away and washed each others bodies. After that we got out of the shower and I gave her a towel. We went back to the room. Which wasn't very far because every room has a bathroom inside of it. She sat on my bed and I was look through her stuff. "Hey! That's my stuff baby." "What's yours is mine. I'm stealing your clothes." "Fine." She rolled her eyes. I giggled a bit. We both got dressed and laid down on our bed. "What do you wanna do?" "I don't know love." I got butterflies. Every single time she says that I freak out. "You good?" "Yep! All good babe!" I was trying to cover up how i felt about the nickname. When she calls me that I just love her more. I'm already in love with her but now I'm more in love. "Baby?" "Hm?" "Do you like when I call you that?" "Uhh m-m-maybe." "Well...why didn't you say so?" I was confused. She grabbed my shirt and began kissing me. I guess she wanted to make out with me. A couple minutes later she pulled away. "What's my name?" "Ava-" She grabbed my face, kissing my neck. She left two hickeys. "What. Is. My. Name?" "M-mommy." "Good girl."
*don't feel like writing sex but Ava and Shuri did have sex*

Ava Pov:
I carried her to the bathtub and ran the water. I made sure it was hot but not too hot. I put her in the tub and got in behind her. She laid her head on my chest as my fingers were running through her hair. "I love you so much Ava." "I love you so much as well. You look really adorable when you can't walk." Me and her laughed. "Shut up." We sat there for a little bit before I washed our bodies and drained the water. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel and I helped her out. I sat her down on our bed while I got dressed. After I was don't I took a new towel and dried her off. She pointed to the clothes she wanted to wear and I put them on her. She laid down on the bed and I laid down next to her. I got close to her and cuddled with Shuri. I pulled the blanket over us and we fell asleep.

This is kinda short. Definitely not the normal amount of words I have. I usually have around one thousand but this time it's not even 800. I do wanna know if I should copy this story or my other one but in Spanish. Like how some people have another YouTube channel for their videos but in Spanish. Let me know. Love you guys❤️

Word Count:713