Chapter 11: "Shuri..."

Ava Pov:
"W-what is I-I-it Ava?" I could tell she was vary nervous. "I have..." "What is it? You can tell me anything." "I have sleeping issues.." "Thats why I wake up in the middle of the night and your gone." "Yup. I'm really sorry for not telling you." "No, no it's okay. Have you ever tried Melatonin?" "What's that?" "It helps you sleep." "I've never tried that." "Wanna try it?" "Yeah." She gave me whatever weird medicine shit that I've never heard of and sent me to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~Next morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ava pov:
I woke up feeling pretty energized. "Good morning beautiful girl!" "Oh wow someone's in a good mood." "Good? No, I'm in a fantastic mood." "Why's that?" "That is the best I've slept in years!!" "It works great." We both got up and got ready. "What should we do today babes?" "I don't know yet Shuri." "We will figure it out." "Yea." After we got ready we went downstairs for some breakfast. Today we had pancakes. "I love pancakes!" "I know babe." "Aww. You remembered." "Of course I did. I'm your girlfriend." "What about a girlfriend?" Shuri's mother came downstairs. "Uhh mother. Me a-and Ava are d-dating.." "Ava is this true?" "Yes mam it is." "That's wonderful. I'm proud of you guys for being yourself." She gave us a hug and walked away. We finished eating and cleaned up. "That went well." "It did. I didn't think she'd be that happy for me." "Well anyone who is your family should be happy for you." "What should we do today?" "How bout we just take it easy for the day?" "Sure! Oh! We can go to this shop, you would really like it." "Definitely." We got our shoes on and headed outside. We walked around Wakanda til we found a shop for Suits. She knew I like to dress more like a boy because I'm masculine. We walked inside and a nice gentleman greeted us. "Hello mam, princess." "Hey Carman." "Hey." "This is my girlfriend Ava, can she try on some suits?" My face light up. I love wearing suits. "Yes she can." "Perfect." I picked out a nice white suit and tried it on. "How do you feel babes?" "Like I own the world."Every time  I wear a suit I feel like I'm the most powerful person ever. "You can." "What does that mean?" "It means one day ima marry you and make you my king when I'm queen." "Let's not get ahead of ourselves." "But I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." "As do I. Let's just live in the moment." She pecked my lips as we kept having fun.

~~~~~~~~~A~Few~Hours~Later~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Shuri were taking a nap upstairs when we heard screaming. "I FUCKING LOVED YOU!" "I DID'NT MEAN TOO!!" "Mmm SHUT UP!" "Baby just try and ignore it." "I can't Ava, I'm tried." Eventually we walk downstairs. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I shouted as loud as I possibly can. "Yeah now you fucking listen! What's all the yelling about?!" "That's a great question. Brother! I've never seen you yell like this." "I found out that NAKIA CHEATED!!"  Our faces dropped. "You cheated on my brother!" "It was a mistake, no big deal." "NO BIG DEAL?!" "Shuri please calm-" "Why would I be calm when this BITCH CHEATED ON MY BROTHER!" Shuri charged. "Shuri no no no no." She started beating Nakia up. I looked over at T'Challa and he was shocked. More shocked then when Shuri flipped him off. I looked back at the girls and Shuri completely beaten the shit out of her. Her face was covered in blood, it didn't look like Nakia was a person anymore. I was trying to pull Shuri off of her when Shuri punched me and I fell backwards. "Shuri.." I told her. I was terrified at what she just did to me. I had a black eye. My eyes started to tear up. T'Challa was able to get Nakia some help. Shuri went to help me when I pushed her arm away and ran off. "Ava wait!" "GO AWAY!!" I ran to our room knowing she'd come looking for me. She wouldn't find me here until later because she would think I'd be smarting then to hide in a common spot. I laid on our bed and began balling my eyes out. About ten minutes later I herd a knock at the door. "GO AWAY SHURI, I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU. She came in away and sat on the bed. "Ava.." "No I don't wanna hear it. You fucked up. You hurt me!" "I know and I'm sorry-" "SORRY? YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU WENT TO BEAT HER UP!" I began sobbing when she pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry." She kissed me head gently. "I'm so sorry." She lifted my head up to look at her. "OMG YOUR EYE! I gave you a black eye?!" "It's not as bad as it looks." She brought me to the bathroom to look at it. "I'm going to help you." She got an ice pack and put it on my eye. I winced from the pain. "Mm." "I know, I know and I'm sorry." About five minutes later we sat on the bed and kept talking. "Shuri..I-" "I shouldn't have done that. I didn't mean to hurt you."  She kept ranting about how sorry she was. I got tired of it. I harshly grabbed her face to make out with her. She pushed the back of my head closer to hers wanting more. We pulled away though. "Listen what you did was not okay but I was overreacting." "You weren't, I know what I did wasn't okay and if I could take it back I would." She pulled me into a hug. "Do you wanna just go to bed and talk more later?" I nodded. "Words." "Y-yes." "Alright." We got under the covers and went to bed.

Merry Christmas everyone!! Let me know if you celebrate it or not. I will do a Christmas Haul on my YouTube channel and maybe on here: let me know. I hope you guys have a marry chrismas and a happy new year. Also the story hit 4K reads. Thank you guys so much for all the love and support.