Chapter 8: Going Back To Wakanda

Ava Pov:
I woke up this morning sad but excited. I get to see my girlfriend but also I have to leave my friends and family. It's okay cause I get to see Wakanda again. Nat knocked on my door. "Come in." I shout to her. "Hey Ava." "Hey Nat." "All packed I see?" "Yeah...listen I'll call as much as-" Natasha cuts me off. "Ava I'm not worried about that. I actually came here to talk to you." "Oh. W-what is it?" "Well it's about-" She pauses and begins tickling me. "Shut! N-Nat s-s-stop." I say out of breath. She wouldn't stop. This was Nats way of showing love. "Nope not stopping." "P-p-please. I-I-I'm b-begging y-y-you." She finally stopped. "I got you." "You did. Your so mean." "Butttt you love me Ava." "Yeah I do. Listen since I'm packed I should text Shuri to find out when she'll be here." "Got it." "I don't wanna leave but like Wakanda needs me, Shuri needs me." "I know and I completely understand Ava."

Shuri❤️
Where are you babe?

I'm on my way!

Okay my love🫶🏻

See you soon Ava. I love you.

I love you to Shrui!

"Is she on her way?" Nat questioned me in the saddest tone I've ever heard. "Yeah." She just stared at the ground. I don't think I have never and I mean never seem Natasha this upset. "Im sorry." "It's not your fault. Your in a relationship now and I get." "I'll call you." "Promise?" "Promise." We smiled and hugged.

Shuri❤️
Im here baby.
Okay! I'll be there in a sec.

"She's here, I gotta go.." "Oh. It's okay Ava." I grabbed my bag and said bye to everyone. "Love you Ava." Tony and Natasha sadly told me. "I'll see you guys soon! Love you too." I walked outside and saw the ship. "Hiii baby." Shuri ran up to me and passionately kissed me. The passionate kiss turned into a make-out sesh. "GET A ROOM." Wanda shouted to us. "We already did!" I winked at her. "Of course you did." We all laughed. We held hands as we ran inside the ship. "God I've missed you." Shuri kissed my cheek. "I've missed you more baby." "I can't wait to show you new upgrades I made to your armor." "I'm excited." We sat down and we took off. Eventually we arrived back in Wakanda. We left the ship and T'Challa greeted us. "My little sister, Ms.Miller." "Please my king no need to be so formal." "Says the one who said "my king" to me." I chuckled. "I gotta show Ava her new suit. So if you'll excuse us." We grabbed hands and giggled as we ran off. We made it to her lab. (The normal one) "Ta-Da!!" "Oh my- wow-" "do you not like it or-" "No no babe, its perfect. I love it!" The armor had new coloring and everything. It was yellow, gray and purple. It was absolutely amazing. "There is even new weapon systems inside." "Love thank you so much. This is so crazy."

*your suit*

*your suit*

"How can I ever repay you?" "I know a way." She smirked at me. "Maybe sex another time. Right now I'd love to fly around in this thing." "Go right ahead." I got inside the suit and walked outside. I flew up high and was flying extremely fast. "She even upgraded the speed?! AWESOME." I told myself. Flying around in this thing was so awesome. After about thirty minutes or so of flying I notice the charge of the suit lasted longer too. I didn't wanna spend all day in it so I leaned and got out. "I'm tired babes." "Same my love." "Wanna go take a nap?" "Yeah, flying around in a suit tires you out." We walked back to her room and plopped on the bed. "Ughhh." "What's wrong Ava?" "I'm just I don't know, I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on." "Lights on?" "Yes lights on." "No." "But you wanted it, it's my way of repaying you." "Yes I know but right now I'm kinda tired." "I understand Shuri." "But I'd definitely do that." I blushed. We laid down. She was on her side so I rolled of and got closer to her. My hand went to her waist and my arm went around her. She looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back and gave her a kiss on the head and fell asleep.