Chapter 1: Where Am I?

Here is some background before reading. Your name is Ava Miller. You are 17 years old. You also with the avengers. Your sexuality is BI. You will be a female. Nat is also your mother figure in your life because you never saw your mom as a kid. You were also an orphan your whole life.

Hope you guys enjoy!
One more thing. You make your own suits like Tony and can fight like Natasha.

Ava Pov:
"Steve! Go the other way, cut them off!" "On it." We have to stop Loki. "Ava." "Yea Stark?" "Fly up with me, let's guide the missile." I flew up and started helping Tony. We got so high our suits froze. Before I knew it Tony and I were falling down. "Ava?!" "Nat..I'm falling." "AVA!" "I love you Nat." "I love you to but Ava you aren't going to die. I will catch you." "You can't catch metal armor." "I can try." Tony fell. "Stark?" "Stark?" Hulk yells. "Holy shit what did I just hear." "Where is Ava?" Cap asked. "She is falling down rn." "Tony please make sure she isn't hurt." I fell. Smacked the concrete. "Ava?" "Ava please wake up it's me Nat." "Natasha..." "No she'll be fine." "I'll call Ross." Tony calls Ross.
"Hello?"
"Ross."
"Yes Tony?"
"How fast can T'Challa get here?"
"I know what you need. He is in his way."
"Thanks Ross."
"No problemStark."
T'Challa rushed over and out a kimoyo bead into my wound. When I fell I got a very deep cut on my arm and passed out from blood loss. "We must bring her back with us so Wakanda to properly heal her?" "Will she be okay?" "If we can bring her Nat." "Okay, I trust you guys." "Okoye prepare the ship." "Yes my king."
*time skip*
T'Challa Pov:
I brought Ava to my sisters testing room. "Who's this brother?" "Ava, she is an Avenger and had a rough landing." "Put her on the table." Shuri kept checking her out. "I see you." "See me what?" "You thinks she's cute eh?" "I don't know what your talking about." "Yea sure you don't." I said in a teasing voice. "Get out the room needs to be quiet." "Fine alright alright. I bet when she wakes up you'll ask her out." "Out!" I left.

Shuri Pov:
I'm not going to lie she was pretty cute. I started using the high powered technology we have to heal Ava. I was working on suits for my brother when all of a sudden Okoye walked in. "Your brother said you think this girl is cute?" "If I tell you the truth will you tell him?" "Never." She smiled. "She is cute." "Really? Let me see." I showed Okoye where Ava was. "She is kinda cute." "Right. I'm hoping to hang out with her when she wakes up." "Maybe she'll be your queen with you when the time comes." "When I'm queen I'd love her to be there with me." "Well I gotta go and stand guard if anyone tries finding her. We don't know who's after her." "Okay." "Have fun." "Bye." "Bye princess." For the next few hours I was working on T'Challas suits for they can be more stealthy and more comfortable. As I was working on them I heard someone speaking. "Hello? Anyone there?" It must've been Ava!

Ava pov:
I woke up in a strange place. I needed answers so I shouted for someone. "Hello? Anyone there?" Some girl came up to me. "Hey. I'm Shuri." "I'm-" "Ava Miller I know." "How do you know who I am?" "Your in Wakanda and my brother brought you in. He told me about you." "Ohh so your the famous princess." "That would be." "Nice you finally meet you!" "You've been wanting to meet me?" "Duh you are like so cool and I'm jealous you know how to do any these things with Vibrainum." "It's not that cool." "It really is." "Well thank you." "Of course. How did you heal me?" "Technology and Vibrainum." "That is awesome. I should get going I'm sure my team is worried about me." "Don't go. Please stay." "Why?" "Uhh l-l-let me show you around." "Okay!" I am so happy I get to hang out with her. I am starting to develop a bit of a crush. Shuri is so beautiful. I can't take my eyes off of her. We walked out of the medical/testing room thingy thingy and went to where they burry the new king and they go to the ancestral plane. I didn't really understand what she was saying. I was too busy staring at her lips. I think she saw me eyeing her. "Your checking me out Ava." "I-I-uhh I-I w-w-wasn't. Let's keep g-going." "Right." She smirked at me. "Can I show you the sunset?" "Sure." "It's the most beautiful Thing you've ever seen in your entire life." We made it too the black panther entrance and we sat down. "So how old are you?" "17, you?" "16." "Cool. So is Wakanda always this quiet?" "For the most part." "What do you mean?" "When Eric Stevens came it was very chaotic." "Ohh that guy." "Mine and my brothers cousin." "Right I'm sorry." "Don't be I didn't even know the dude." "Got it." The sun began to set. "It really is beautiful." "Yea. It looks like you." "Aww Shuri your beautiful too." "Your going to need a place to stay aren't you?" "It's okay I could just go home." "No you should stay for a while. I'll contact your team letting them know you'll be here for a while." "Really? You'd do that?" "Course. I like you, I'd love to show you every part of my home." "I'd love to see it all!" "Great. Come on let's go." We showed me where I would be staying. It was a nice room. It was modern and very clean. "Here you are!" "Thank you so much." "Don't mention it." "Well better go to bed. Good night princess." "Good night Ava." She gave me a wink but I didn't think much of it. There was no way she thought I was that pretty. Right? I got dressed into the clothes they had for me. I laid don't into the bed and went to sleep.