Chapter 16 (Lemon)

You awake first with the sun greeting your eyes through the blinds. You look up, still on Grimmjow's chest tangled in his warmth. Both of you are still naked and bundled up under the blanket. His breath is light, his wrist resting on the bridge of his nose, and the other arm partially dangling off the edge of the bed. You pick yourself up off him, your body weak and sore as you crumple your nose at the pain. Grimmjow mumbles something in his sleep, turning his head the other way under his wrist. He just looks so fucking good, so goddamn fine as he lies there. You rub your fingers from his neck to his warm chest, down to his carved abs, and finally to his base as you notice it's semi-hard. "What is he dreaming about over there?" you thought to yourself. His dick has a bead of liquid on the tip, just spilling out. It's enticing and you want a taste. He tastes so damn good as you move down gently and roll your tongue flat across his head. Licking him like an ice cream cone as you move your tongue back and forth over the head of his cock. It starts getting warmer and harder. You hold onto him feeling his pulse in your hand, while the other hand moves the blanket off of you, it's starting to get hot. You're careful not to make too many movements so you can enjoy his taste before he wakes up, placing your mouth over the head and sucking gently. You watch his face, continuing to suck him. His brows come together and he groans in his sleep as your warm mouth coats his cock. The head is swollen now, flushed in color, and pulsating. Your pussy starts to get hot as you're turning yourself on while playing with him in his sleep. You lean in some more, not taking your eyes off him, and lay your tongue on the head collecting more precum off the tip, swirling and rolling your tongue across him.

"Mm Fuck." He lets out as he opens his eyes removing his arm from his face and looking down at you.

You smile with your tongue rubbing across the head of his dick making him jolt. "Goddamn." He says with his sleepy voice extra deep. "Good morning, Grimmy." You smile against him. "Fuck" He groans low.

You continue rolling your warm tongue from his balls to the tip of his cock watching as he draws his brows in and closes his eyes. Your pussy is burning and aching for him, you just want a little, not the extreme of last night but just a little taste. You sit up and turn around giving him your ass, he guides your ass over his swollen cock planting you down. "Fuckk" he tilts his head back into the pillow as your pussy swallows him up, He watches as your pussy glide on and off his dick, creamy slick coating his dick. He's got both hands on your ass, slapping it, gripping it, and squeezing it. This time he isn't fucking you, you're fucking him. Your pussy greedily swallows him up, gushing and spilling slick all over. He takes one hand full of your ass, and the other hand is pulling his hair back grabbing a handful of his own hair in distraught. You're giving him the same medicine he's been giving you, you're fucking the shit out of him, he can't take much more of you like this. "Shiiiiit." He feels like he's going to explode. You drop your ass on him, all the way down and he hisses at the squelching of your wet snatch, you lean forward and pull him out to reposition yourself. Turning towards him, you get on top and slide him back in with both of you exhaling. You've got him breaking down in that bed as you grind your hips into him, swirling, twirling, and rubbing his dick into your hugging walls. He's still got a hand full of his hair as he's watching your pussy consume him. Your body starts trembling and you start whimpering leaning forward onto him. He grabs your hips helping you grind as your body trembles on its high, when you come back you start moving your hips again making him murmur curses. He's twitching internally, hard twitches as he pinches his eyes shut.

"You gonna cum for me Grimmy?" You say speeding up. "Huh?"

Grimmjow grips your hips tighter, trying to slow you down so that he doesn't cum.

"Tryna slow me down?" You peel his fingers off and continue to grind. "Cum baby."

You stop grinding and use your legs to start bouncing, plunging his dick deep into your walls. Grimmjow's sweating, he's moaning, he's cursing and he's slapping your ass. "Fuck, ride that dick. Ride itt fuckkk." His eyes are rolling to the back of his head. "Like this baby?" You say slamming down harder on his dick. "Just. Like. That fuuuck haah." He's unable to focus, he starts trying to fuck you back but his hips aren't working, his body is stunned, he's groaning, he's so sexy and he thought you looked delicious with your skin coated in a sweat sheen. You've drenched him, and it's beginning to fall to the bed, he's got your cream and slick all over his base to his stomach, his legs are finally able to move, and he picks them up and starts fucking into you, fucking you back. Short-lived, his body canceled out on him again, his legs stop working, and they are numb. He sounds like he's on the edge, he's calling your name. "Y/n, Y/n, fuckkk, Y/n, Y/n."

Grimm's face is flushed, his hair crazed and his hands are gripping your ass hard. He's forgotten where he was, forgotten what's going on, all he feels is your pussy tugging on his dick, and all he can see is you with a sex-dazed face. He's obsessed with you, watching every detail about you from the light little hairs that bounce in your face to the cream being released on his dick. "Fuck!" You yell as you cum on him once more, clenching your pussy around him, and slamming down harder while screaming out his name. Your pussy is stroking him, overwhelming him, he doesn't want to cum yet but your pussy had other plans. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shiit. Ooh Fuck." He's cumming latched onto your ass, squeezing hard. You slide up and down one final time, as he throws his head into the pillow, he's groaning while biting his lip and his hands are shaking. You get off, dropping some of his cum back on his dick, and lean down towards it taking Grimm into your hand and starting to lick the cum you dropped. It's sensitive, he just came but you aren't hesitating to suck the tip a bit and make sure he's milked fully. He mutters disconnected words, that don't sound like English as you clean him up with your tongue, clenching his fists tight. You crawl up to him and plop down on the bed, he turns to you and grabs your face, rubbing his thumb across your cheek. His eyes are strained, skin flushed, ears flushed as well, and covered in sweat.

"Goddamn girl." He pants. "I'm gonna need to go back to sleep after that, fuck."

"Then let's go back to sleep. After we clean this mess." You giggle.

Grimmjow isn't worth a fuck right now, he's ran through, you fucked the hell out of him. You get up grabbing a few towels for the wet spots, you'll change the blankets when the both of you get back up. As you lay back down, he turns toward you his eyes latching onto yours. Your eyes wander away and come back thinking he's looked away but he hasn't.

"I'm not letting you get away with that." He says.

"With what?"

"You know fucking what. I'm waking up before you next time, and I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

You tried to keep your composure, but your lips melt into a smile. He smiles back at you, kissing you right after. When he draws back, his eyes sparkle at yours, his stare becomes intense and you watch his pupils dilate a little.

"Stop." You look away.

"Stop what?" He says licking his lips.

"Stop staring at me like that, you're turning me on again. Jeez."

Grimmjow laughs rolling onto his back, you cuddle up and nestle into his arm placing your hand on his warm chest. He kisses the top of your head and strokes your shoulder to your back, tracing back upward with the tips of his fingers. He's staring at your H/c hair loving every bit of you. He just wants to smother you in kisses and see your smile. He hears the change in your breathing and notices you're asleep, that was fast. He smiles and chuckles at how fast you fell back asleep, after all, you were doing all the work. Grimm leans his head towards you breathing in your scent.

"I... I love you." was the last thing he got out before falling asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed my story! I let my imagination run wild on this one. Let me know what you think, DM me if I should make another! I'm also open to constructive criticism:)