Chapter 8 (Lemon)

Downstairs, Rangiku's still tipsy as she opens up Shuhei's door without knocking. He was sitting on his couch reading and looked up at the sudden event of his door swinging open.

"Rangiku? Why are you in here are you okay?" Shuhei asks.

Rangiku makes her way to the couch and pulls the book from his hands. She then makes his lap her seat and climbs aboard Shuhei. He begins to blush as he's never seen the lieutenant behave this way.

"What are you doing?" He questions.

"I'm just coming to see if you're okay. I heard you were in need of a companion." She answered.

"What? What do you mean?"

"I'm not really sure. What are you doing in tonight? It's a beautiful night! Most of our roommates aren't even here, they're out and about!"

"Yeah with their girlfriends...something I don't have."

"Well not everybody has a girlfriend."

"Ichigo has Orihime, Renji is with Rukia, Captain Hitsugaya has you and Grimmjow's got Y/n. The only other available and not to mention beautiful girl and he has her, of all people.

Rangiku bursts out laughing proceeding to tell Shuhei that she isn't Toshiro's girlfriend.

"So then why are you always hanging out with Toshiro?" Shuhei asks.

"He's my captain, and my friend. He's the only one who puts up with me." She says looking down.

"I will always put up with you. I have no idea what this is right now though but you can always hang around me." He says reaching over to tuck some hair behind her ear. 

Rangiku looks up, captivating Shuhei with her bright blue eyes. His grey eyes stare back and he blushes even more, She turns out a more seductive look on her face. Getting more and more of his attention, and after a moment she felt the poke of his member from under her robe. It was poking directly at her panties. She looks down, smiles and back up at him.

"I-I'M SO SORRY!" He shouts out of embarrassment.

She lets out a light chuckle and leans in for a kiss. Shuhei grabs her face and pulls her in colliding lips onto one another. His kisses turned into a path as he went from her mouth to her chin, and then her neck, and finally to her breasts. Rangiku could feel her body heating up as he laid kisses all over parts that drove her mad, she moaned every time his lips hit her skin. His hands caressed her body and gripped her ass, eventually coming back up to the breasts that needed some squeezing. Shuhei picks her up wrapping her legs around his waist, his cock fully hard nuzzled into Rangiku's crack. Placing her on the bed she pulls the string on the robe which kept it together and exposed her chest and started rubbing her nipples while moaning. Of course, Shuhei wants nothing more than a titty in his mouth, getting into bed with her he cups her enormous breast and starts sucking the sensitive bud making Rangiku yelp and moan. He goes for another kiss, this one a little more passionate than the last. This deep make-out session gave him enough time to snatch that lace thong right off of her and trail his fingers through her wet slit. Her body twitched as his fingers slid over her sensitive spot, he couldn't wait any longer. Shuhei unzipped his pants and slid both the pants and boxers down not even bothering to take them off completely, uncovering a huge amount of length, swollen pink head riddled with veins as it bounced and throbbed.

Shuhei lifted Rangiku's long luscious legs and positioned them over his shoulders, sliding in his length immediately making her moan loudly. He slid in and out slowly until he felt her adjust, then he slammed into her pussy forming a loud slapping noise from the skin-to-skin contact. Absolutely annihilating her, he keeps thrusting with no breaks in sight. Rangiku's hand dug into the bed searching for whatever she could grip onto, her eyes watering from the ample amount of pleasure. Her screams get louder and he leans in to kiss her and silence them. Rangiku cries out his name and grabs his face pleading for him to slow down, she lets go once he didn't let up and she grabs onto his arms. She grips hard enough to draw blood, sinking her nails in. Rangiku's knot now releasing, her toes curling and her back arching. Her legs shook as her pussy clenched around his girth. She moans so loud Shuhei had to quiet her again, making her go crazy. His consistent pumps with such a force it made Rangiku's body go into a cum frenzy, cumming repeatedly all over his dick, and sometimes it'd be so much pressure he's outputting that she'd squirt on him. Shuhei's thrusting became harder and faster, causing Rangiku to start blacking out. Her vision was saved when he groaned and started slowing down.

"I want you to cum in me." She pants. "Cum baby, please."

"Fuckk, don't beg like that." He tries to restrain himself, but Rangiku ignores his plea.

"Please." She asks, eyes staring straight into his begging for his cum.

Then she felt a warm stream of heat jet into herself as he moaned and emptied the last bit of his seed. His cock jumped and bobbed as he drained himself out. Trembling, he pulls her legs off his shoulders and then lays next to her. Rangiku rolls to her side panting and cuddles up next to him, she looks up at him and he turns to look at her smiling. All of a sudden there was some knocking at Shuhei's door, there were two separate knocks. One sounded rough, the other annoyed. He dragged the blankets over the both of them and sat up, Rangiku stayed laying down in fear of who it may be.

"Yeah?" Shuhei answered.

Two people bursted in the door, both blush in the face and annoyed as hell.

"ARE YOU TWO DONE YET?" Ichigo and Toshiro yell in unison.

Rangiku sits up holding the blanket to cover her chest.

"Captain? Ichigo? Wha-" Rangiku says before she's interrupted.

"Your damn headboard kept hitting against my damn wall! Fix it! I was trying go to sleep and I'm listening to your shit!" Ichigo yelled.

"And Rangiku, I'm giving you extra paperwork to do tomorrow because you couldn't shut up. I put a pillow over my head and still heard you!" Toshiro chimed in.

Rangiku's face was in shock and she went bright red like a tomato. She laid back down facing the other way out of embarrassment. Ichigo and Toshiro left after chewing Shuhei out a little more. When the door closed, Shuhei tapped Rangiku's shoulder to see if she had fallen asleep and when she turned around he caressed her cheek. She smiled and engulfed him with her bright blue eyes, he gave her a smile in return.

"Your eyes are beautiful.. Like you." Shuhei says.

"Thank you." Rangiku smiles.

"I'm glad you won't remember tonight. I want nights like this to continue, without the next day embarrassment or one of us being awkward about it." He says rolling onto his back.

"Now.. why would I not remember what I did with you Shuhei?" 

Shuhei was confused, and looked over at her thinking may be she was still some sort of drunk and thought that she didn't know what she was talking about.

"I'm well aware of what happened Shuhei, and wouldn't mind if it kept happening."

"B-but I thought-" Shuhei tried to get out.

"You thought I was blackout drunk right? When I got here I was tipsy but not shit-faced, I've had a buzz this whole time. But since I haven't consumed anymore sake, I've been alert as to what's going on. I've enjoyed every minute if you're wondering. You move faster than I thought." Rangiku explained.

Shuhei turned bright red as he rubbed his head. He was hoping she would be drunk and not remember any of this night. Mainly because he hasn't told her how he's felt about Y/n. He didn't even think he had a chance with Rangiku, but he had just been proven wrong. Rangiku spent the remainder of the night in Shuhei's bed where they commenced extracurricular activities until the sun peeked over for the next morning.