~EPISODE TEN-PART ONE~

Start from the beginning

"No, he doesn't." Holly shakes her head, leaning on the bathroom doorframe. "What the hell did you just say?" Grace laughs, looking at the brunette. "No, he doesn't." She repeats.

"Holly love, your brushing your teeth. None of us can understand a word you're saying." Kate laughs. Holly just rolls her eyes, walking back into the bathroom.

Holly's POV:

"How are you?" Chip asks me, as he walks into the bathroom. "Tired." I yawn, after spitting out the toothpaste. "Nothing unusual then." He grabs the tube of toothpaste. "I had no sleep." I tell him.

"I tried okay, I just couldn't." I hold my hands up, as he gives me a scolding look. "You need to get some sleep today though." He tells me, wetting his toothbrush. "I'm aware." I nod, leaning on the wall.

"I also felt sick all night and all morning." I yawn again. "Why?" He questions. "Oh, jeez, I wish I knew Josh, I wish I knew." I scoff, walking out of the room. "That wasn't supposed to be mean by the way." I walk straight back into the room.

"I'm aware." He nods, looking in the mirror. "I love you." I hug him from the back. "I love you." He laughs, walking out of the room, me clinging onto him.

Third Person POV:

"Oh yeah." Ilyas nods when he sees Chip. "With the wet hair as well." Ilyas looks him up and down. "We literally gonna have to get a picture together today you know." Billy tells him. "Yeah, bro." Chip nods, holding up his thumb.

"You know every time I see you in the morning, I get horny." Ilyas tells him. "You ain't the only one." Holly smiles, coming up under Chip's arm. "I actually look really nice." The YouTuber nods.

"One of the first things that hit me, was seeing Harry's bed empty. That was actually a mad ting." Billy says. "Yeah, it was quieter than usual as well." Holly agrees, putting concealer on.

"Do you know what though? It was nice because I know he's probably happy. He might be a bit sad that he's gone. But, I feel like..." Destini says but gets cut off by Grace. "He's on his phone." She shrugs.

"This reminds me of when the queen died." Chip speaks up, trying to get the beauty blender from his girlfriend. "How? We were at Callum's eating some lamb." Holly looks at him. "Yeah, it feels empty now, It feels like we've lost something." Grace shrugs.

"I feel like he's dead." Chip nods. "He basically is to us." Billy sits up straight. "He is." Grace agrees. "I can't lie though, at least you guys have got to be happy. At the end of the day, he's still running and still jumping." Max tells everyone.

"He's still running." Grace nods. "And climbing. He's probably climbing right now." Billy turns to look at the nineteen-year-old. "You know what he's probably doing? He's probably just woken up, had a cup of tea and now he's jumping up on buildings." Max suggested.

"Nah, he's at the kid's park I swear." Chip shakes his head. "He's probably on top of a building right now." Billy nods. "Wait, what did you just say?" Holly turns to look at her boyfriend. "Nothing." He side-eyes her. "Hmm." She slowly nods.

"Now let me do your make-up." Chip tries grabbing the beauty blender again. "No Josh, you're not doing anything." Holly tells him, trying to push him away. "They're an old married couple." Grace sighs looking at them. "We're a young married couple." They both say.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Max. What's your name?" The nineteen-year-old says. "Nice to meet you, I'm Grace." The podcaster nods. "Grace, I love you." Max tells her. "Do you?" The blonde asks. "And your videos." He adds.

"Okay, a bit weird but alright." Grace shrugs. "Alright." Max mocks her. "Alright, it's normally kinda just gay men that watch me so it's a bit." Grace tells him. "Swear?" Max asks. "Are you sus or?" She trails off. "No, are you serious?" Max asks.