Special Chapter🥵

Since there was nothing to do on christmas days, both Hanni and Haerin enjoyed plenty of their quality time together.

And it seems like Haerin has been craving to have intercourse with Hanni over these past days, but sadly, she can't because Hanni was pregnant.

Well, of course it was safe to have intercourse as Hanni was only 1 and a half month pregnant. But, both Doctor Yeji and Danielle knew that Haerin might not be able to control herself, and might accidentally hurt Hanni in the process of their intercourse.

And so, we are here now, with a sex-craving Haerin who was told not to have intercourse with Hanni while she was pregnant.

Haerin tightly wraps her hands around Hanni's firm waist, nuzzling her nose on Hanni's ears now and often as she wants some attention while Hanni was busy peeling some oranges.

"Hahaha.... That tickles Haerin, how would i be able to finish peeling the oranges at this state?" Hanni gently speaks and lightly smack Haerin's hand.

"It's no fair that all the oranges get ur attention and not me..." Haerin mumbles as she angrily looks at the already peeled oranges.

"Haerin, don't tell me.... Are you perhaps, jealous of these oranges?" Hanni asks as a cute laugh escaped her mouth.

"Whatever! If you're going to give attention to those oranges more than me, then i want to become an orange myself." Haerin replies as she sulks.

"Oh~~ Haerin, why are you so cute." Hanni squeals in joys and pinches Haerin's cheeks.

She then continues, "The year's almost over huh? Haerin."

"Come to think of it, humans treat the last day of a year as something important, don't they?" Haerin asks Hanni who was continuing, peeling the oranges.

"I get the feeling it's more special than just the year coming to an end." Hanni calmly replies.

Hanni then hands Haerin an orange and Haerin happily eats it, she leans it kissing Hanni and letting her taste the orange from her mouth.

"Looking back on this year helps me reconfirm your own feelings. A lot happened last year. But i want to be able to celebrate the new year like this with you next year as well, Haerin." Hanni puts down the oranges and hugs Haerin as she continues, "Take care of me next year too, Haerin." Hanni softly whispers as she kisses Haerin just above the lips.

And it seems like something bothers Haerin as she holds Hanni closer, "Hanni, that's not my lips. I want it on my lips!" Haerin grumpily says.

Hanni who also seems to have craved that 'thing' for a while now speaks, "I want you to do it to me right now, Haerin. If i told you i missed the lips on purpose, would you get upset?" Hanni shyly asks.

Haerin wasted no time and pushes Hanni onto the table but was careful to hold her for support.

As they kissed, Haerin's hands began to roam. She stroked and caressed Hanni's back and ass. From there, her hand traveled up her torso and settled on her chest, and she grabs a handful of it, immediately sucking and nibbling on the hard nipples.

“I’m sorry, Hanni…” Haerin apologies as she was told not have intercourse while she was pregnant, but she was silenced by Hanni's index finger on her lips.

"Hae-Haerin.... please, i need you." Hanni softly whispers as she's almost at the verge of crying.

Haerin's beast mode was turned on as she slides her tongue inside Hanni's mouth dominantly, while her palms squeezes Hanni's ass gently.

Quickly, she changes their positions so Hanni was leaned up against the wall and Haerin continues to kiss her with such intensity, her fingers looped in the hem of her sweater as she pinches Hanni's nipples while her leg grinds through Hanni's clothed pussy.