Chapter 15

"Haerin"

"Hmm?"

"Let's go into town together today.
It's a lovely day for it." *smiles

Haerin who was munchin on her food peacefully suddenly freezed at the request.

"Umm.... Hanni.... I'm...."

"I...want to go out with you but....
you don't want to?"
Hanni said feeling sad.
"I'm going to be living with you Haerin, so there's some necessities i need to buy." Hanni pleads.

Arghh! Her begging is so cute.
"But, is it ok if a monster like me went into downtown?"

"Not to mention, you don't want to go because it's the town you once attacked?
It's okay. The place we're going to is a little further away. I'm not used to going there either, so i want you to go there with me. Besides, my Father has a present for you.
Bring it out Danielle."

"Okay"
Danielle hands Haerin the gift.

"A cloak?..."

"My Father said..."

[ - "If you're going to the town, Haerin will stand out right? Have her wear this."]

Haerin checks out the cloak.

"It's got the Pham family coat of arms on it, so you won't appear evil.
Right Haerin ~
Won't you go out on a date with me?" Hanni exclaimed happily hugging Haerin.

For sure Haerin was in no position to decline this cute creature begging.

"A date?!"
I've read that word in a book.

"That's right. A date~"

"All right, I'll go." Haerin reluctantly said.

"Really? Thank you Haerin!" Hanni jumped up and down happily like a kid.

"Well then, I'll prepare a ride for you two."
Danielle interrupted.

"Please do."

I'm a little nervous but.
Since Haerin is bad with talking to people..... If she meets lots of people, she might be able to understand them.

"I want to grow my own vegetables."

"Farming huh? I have the tools at my home back there but I've never tried it."

...

*clack clack.... "Well then Milady, i shall return at 3 o'clock to pick you up." Ryujin, their new recruit coachman said.

"Understood."

Meanwhile, Haerin wasn't speaking nor moving an inch.

"Haerin, are you okay?"

"Y..yeah"

"Don't worry, just be yourself.
And if anything there's anything you want, just ask." Hanni smiles and holds Haerin's hand to reassure her.

"Sure."

"Alright, let's start with the gardening shop."

The town was crowded with people and children running around here and there.

"Is there some kind of festival today?
I've never seen such a large crowd inside before.... I need to make sure my tail doesn't come out." *proceeds to hide her tail inside the cloak.

"Haerin, I'm back~"

"Hanni, i don't seem weird. Do i?"

"Hm? Why do you ask?"

"Well....i geuss I'm just nervous...
It's rare to see so many humans."

[ - "MONSTER!" ]