Training

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

Inside of Natsu's Mindscape

In the First 500 years.

Igneel teaches Natsu everything that he can't teach him previously. Now Natsu easily exceeds his dragon force, half dragon mode, and even can fully transform into a dragon. Now Natsu even can enter in his Dragon king mode willingly. In these 500 years, Igneel taught Natsu lots of things because of that Natsu's magic reservoir become larger he even open his second origin. After training, he stay with Igneel last two days without training. They just spend their time together. At last Igneel's Time up and merged with Natsu. Natsu's Dragon form changed because of that. power of his Fire Dragon King Slayer Magic also increases.

(I don't own this Picture)

In the Next 500 years

In these 500 years of time END taught Natsu lots of things. He teaches Natsu all of his curses. By training with END Natsu also have three new forms. END form and another two forms he made himself by combining with dragon force and Dragon king mode he made Demonic dragon force mode and Demonic Dragon king Mode. Zeref made END with lots amount of dragon Slayer art, God Slayer art, and even Demon Slayer arts' Lacrima. END taught Natsu every magic stored in him. Even Zeref never thought that this can be possible. Now Natsu has Fire, Water, Wind, Sky, Metal, Snow, Shadow, Light, Poison, Lighting, Wood, Earth, And Moon element's Dragon King Slayer Art, God King Slayer Art, and Demon King Slayer Art. By Combining two types of other elements Natsu even can create a new type of element too. Like Magma by Combining Fire And Earth, Smoke by Combining Fire and Water,  Strom by combining Lighting, Earth, Wind, and water, etc. After the end, it's END's time to say goodbye. After merging with END. Natsu's Demonic power becomes powerful.

In the Last 4000 years.

In these 4000 years, Albion taught Natsu lots of different things. By absorbing Albion Natsu gained Lots of Bloodlines which Albion absorb throughout the Multiverse.

First Bloodline he get was Legendary Super Saiyan Bloodline. To learn and control this power take Natsu nearly 1000 years. But Now Natsu is able to achieve Ssj1, Ssj2, Ssj3, and Ssj4 and Albion also gives Natsu God ki so he even Achieves Ssj God, Ssj Blue, Ssj Ultra Blue, Mastered Ultra Instinct. He even can Combine His Kio ken Technique with Ssj Blue and Ssj Ultra Blue.

The Second Bloodline he gained from Albion is Uchiha Bloodline. This one gave him the strongest eye power Sharingan. In 500 years he unlocks Mangekyo Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan, and lastly Rinne Sharingan.

Next, he gets from Albion is Power, Ability, and weapons of Gilgamesh. Because the Natsu Obtained Gate of Babylon filled with lifelong Weapons collection of Gilgamesh. For using this he has to train every weapon Separately. Then he was able to use the whole Gate of Babylon as his.

The next thing he gets from Albion is three Scared Gears.

First scared gear is the Same name as Albion. A White Dragon king of Supremacy. Vanishing dragon. He is Heavenly Dragon. In the firm of Scared gear. His scared gear is White Dragon's Wings. He has the power to divide power from his opponent and add his own. Albion has the ability to reflect attack to a certain degree. Ability Albion's original ability. He has a unique blend of venom that is capable of reducing the existence of all organic matter, including Gods. Even their souls are cut down bit by bit. He has other abilities too. Like Immense strength, Flight, Telepathy, and Dragon aura.

The second scared gear he gets from Albion is the arch-rival of the White Dragon Emperor. Ddraig Red Dragon emperor of Domination. Also known as Welsh Dragon Emperor. His abilities are Multiply his power and transfer that multiply power to his own body or another attack, object, or person. He has other abilities like Immense strength, Immense Durability, penetrate, Fire breath, Dragon Aura, Soul Transferal, Telepathy, Keen Intellect, And Flight.

The third scared gear he gets from Albion is Annihilation Maker. This Scared gear considers a bug even in the system of scared gear. Annihilation Maker grants its wielder the ability to create numerous creatures from their shadows, based on their imagination. As such, the more honed the user's imagination and productivity, the more powerful the creature, as well as being able to produce a greater variety of creatures.

For mastering completely these three Scared gear take 1000 years. After that, I Can use Balance Breaker of all the scared gear.

For another 1000 years, Albion teaches Natsu his own Powers and abilities. He also taught Natsu about lots of different cultures and languages. He even makes Natsu's mind So strong that nobody in the multiverse world can mess with Natsu's Mind. Because of that Now, Natsu is able to use very Powerful Telekinesis. He can even lift 1000 tons of weight Objects easily. After Teaching Natsu Everything. Finally, it's his time to Say goodbye to Natsu.

Albion : Natsu The Time we spent together brought too very close isn't it?

Natsu (Sadly) : Yes, But You have to go Now.

Albion : Sadly yes.

Natsu (Sadly) : No matter how much time we spent together it was always hard to Say final Goodbye.

Albion : Yes, you are right. Hey, Natsu Can I ask you a question?

Natsu : Yes.

Albion : What do you think of me?

Albion knew the current Natsu is Very different than before. The current Natsu is Far more powerful and Intelligent than before.

Natsu : You taught me a lot of things. Because of you, I can meet my Father and My other half. Because of you, they can rest in peace. For me, you are my Second Father after Igneel.

Albion can't believe his ears. Natsu considers him as his father. Albion Lightly smiled.

Albion : Natsu, I also Consider you as my own son. Thank you again for freeing me from that madness.

Natsu : Thank you too, Father.

Albion : Alright Natsu, Remember Because of the merging process of me, Igneel, and END. Your body becomes lots stronger than before but you have to train physically to get even stronger. Okay.

Natsu : Okay.

Albion : There is the last thing I want to give you.

Natsu : What is it?

Albion : I am giving you your Personal Dimensional space. At there 1 hour, in reality, is 1 year in that Dimension. That's where only you can go. At there you can even train Physically too.

Natsu : Thank you, Dad.

They last time Say goodbye to each other. And Albion merged with Natsu. Natsu Sat alone in his Mindscape thinking about everything he had gone through. Natsu sigh himself. And stand up with a smile on his face.

Natsu : Time to wake up.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.