Natsu's Mindscape

I don't own anything here except the story idea.

- Speaking

- Thinking in mind or speaking in mind

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

Natsu opens his eyes and found himself in an unknown place. He started to look around to find a clue about where he is. Natsu was exploring that place. This place seems to be endless. Suddenly he hears someone's voice from his behind.

Unknown voice : Looks like you wake up.

Natsu turned behind to look who is it. He was shocked and immediately prepared for an attack. Cause the one standing in front of him is the same monster he fights before.

Monster : No need to be on your guard. I am already dead.

Natsu : What!! You can talk. And what do mean you are dead? You are standing right in front of me. And where are we right now?

Monster : My name is Albion. Right now we are in your mind. This is your Mindscape. You completely absorb me. Everything even Soul and Body.

Natsu : Sorry about that, I don't have any choice.

Albion : Don't worry about it. But I am glad you were able to defeat me. For Some reason, I became a Mindless beast. By absorbing my soul you killed me and free me from that situation. Without you, I still might be killing everyone. Thank you for killing me.

Natsu : It feels weird when someone thanks you for killing him. Hahaha.

Albion : You are right about that. Hahaha. Now the main problem. Your body is unconscious right now. Still adjusting to my power. Until then I trained you for using my power.

Natsu : So I get more Powers awesome.

Albion : Before that Someone wants to meet you.

Natsu : Huh?

An unknown voice comes from his behind.

Unknown voice : Hello Natsu, It's been a long.

When Natsu turned around to look at the figure. When Looked at him. He can't believe his eyes. Cause the one who stood before him was the one he always looking for all his life. The one who raised him. His eyes started to become wet.

Natsu : Ig...Igneel.

Igneel : Hello Son.

Natsu Jump and punches to the Igneel.

Natsu : How could you leave me?

Igneel : I am Sorry Son, But I never leave you, son. In fact, I was so close to you that you ever can imagine.

Natsu : What?

Igneel : Okay It's time to tell you everything. You might want to sit down for it.

Natsu : Okay.

Igneel : Now, Let's start. Around 400 years ago when Acnologia's hunting every dragon. We dragon decided we defeat him at the place where there is less Ether nano. Which means this timeline. I alongside Metalicana, Grandeeney, Weisslogia, and Skiadrum. Make a decision that we train one child And by using our magic we will stay within you. We sent you this timeline by using eclipse gate.

Igneel starts to explain Natsu everything in detail. Natsu asked lots of questions about it. But Igneel patiently. Igneel was finally fully able to explain Natsu about everything including Zeref and the END part too. Natsu understands everything thing pretty well. Natsu again hears another Unknown voice behind his back.

Unknown voice : Finally your explanation end. I think it never going to end.

It was the END.

END : Hello, Natsu Dragneel We were finally able to meet each other. My Name is Etherious Natsu Dragneel. I am your other half.

At first, Natsu looked at END.

Natsu : It feels Weird to look at yourself with some Demonic features.

END and Others are shocked that How easily Natsu Accept his Demonic Heritage.

END (Shocked) : What!! You accept me just like that.

Natsu : What you are not me?

END : What!! Of course, I am you.

Natsu : Then what's the problem with accepting you?

END (Shocked) : ......

END just sigh.

END : You are unbelievable Natsu Dragneel.

Natsu : Hahaha

Natsu laughed by scratching the back of his head.

Albion : Alright Natsu, Now main topic. All of us will train you for the next 5000 years.

Natsu : What!! I have to stay in my Mindscape for 5000 years.

Albion : Don't worry about that One day in the real world is equal to the 1000 years in your Mindscape.

Natsu : What then why does no one train in Mindscape?

Albion : In Mindscape, You can only train mentally not physically. You can learn moves, Can master that moves. But for using it you have to train physically. And Only your Mindscape has that big-time difference because you have the three strongest staying inside you.

Natsu : Okay.

Albion : Okay your time schedule. In the first 500 years, you will complete your training with Igneel. After another 500 years, you will train with END and make yourself whole again. When your training with your respective master will end they will merge with you.

Natsu : What!! Then I saw you guys last time.

Albion : Yes, Natsu. But think positively you will have lots of time to stay with all of us.

Natsu (Sadly) : yes.

Albion : After your training with END. I will train you for 4000 years. Cause I have much different power flowing in me.

Natsu : How?

Albion : I have the power to copy anyone's power I want. I Journey throughout many different Universes. I copy lots of power and have lots of weapons for myself. I will teach you everything I know.

Natsu : Thank you.

Igneel : Okay, Natsu Let's get your training started.

Natsu : Oh yeah, I am all fired up.

Natsu went with Igneel to complete his training. And catch up with each other. Now they have lots of time to spend together. And they going to enjoy the whole time fully.

Albion : When this training of Natsu is Complete he might become an undefeated character in this multiverse.

END : yeah you are right about that.

Albion : We also have to train him mentally. This mentality of his good but because of this mentality, lots of people can take advantage of him or just use him.

END : Yeah, like his current guild. Many guild members talk badly about him behind his back. Lots of them tell him that he is lier. he was lying about Igneel being a dragon.

Albion : Yes. He needs to learn how to make friends who he can trust.

_ _ _________________________________ _ _

So how it's guys please give me a review on this one if there are any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. If there is any problem or suggestions plz give them via comments.