Chapter 1 : It's exploding. an incident is exploding (1)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The Sandman was sprinkling sand in his eyes.

"You can sleep."

He could hear Cale's voice despite his vision becoming blurry, and that finally allowed him to peacefully let the Sandman do his job.

"He's asleep."

Cale checked on the sleeping Billos and let go of his hand.

"Saint-nim, if you would please."

Cale looked toward the door that was still open because he had rushed in.

Crown prince Alberu was standing in front of the door with Saint Jack.

"Yes, young master-nim. Of course."

Saint Jack urgently rushed over to Billos. A holy light was already wrapped around his hand.

Cale was standing stiffly as he raised his head toward the ceiling.

"Huuuuuu."

Cale let out a short sigh.

"It looks like I need to put some things in order first."

Cale had a need to analyze the current situation, and there were people with him by his side as was their rightful place.

* * *

In a decently sized area within the Puzzle City City Hall Annex...

It was an empty room with only a few chairs.

"So..."

Only Cale and a few of his friends were in this room right now.

"Let's figure out the current situation."

Tap. Tap.

Alberu Crossman continued speaking while tapping the armrest of his wooden chair.

"These Hunter bastards exist behind the sealed god and the White Star. Currently, these Hunters move under the control of five families. Is that right?"

"Yes, your highness."

There had been seven families in the past, but only five remained now because the Red Bloods and the White Bloods were no longer a part due to perishing or betrayal.

"Furthermore, someone from your maternal family, the House of Thames, came to give you some information. He said that the Duke's House of Orsena and the Flynn Merchant Guild have aligned with the Hunters."

Cale added on in a serious voice.

"That person from my maternal family then ran off with my money."

"...Yes, yes he did."

Alberu nodded his head with a stoic expression on his face and continued to speak. His face then stiffened.

"The Duke's House of Orsena, who seemed to have aligned themselves with the Hunters along with the Flynn Merchant Guild, is actually his Majesty's subordinate?"

"To be more accurate, his Majesty called them his hunting dogs."

"And Royal Father is planning on doing something to go up against the Hunters with the Duke's House of Orsena?"

"Yes, your highness. His Majesty stated that he was chasing after the Hunters for a personal reason."

This was information Cale had received while speaking in secret with the king, but he had no hesitation in informing Alberu and his friends.

'He never told me not to say anything to anybody else.'

King Zed probably expected Cale to tell Alberu and his friends. He was smart enough to consider that.

Trash of the Count's Family Volume 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें