𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

Start from the beginning

"He's so fucking hot Diana, I think I might have an orgasm when I'm around him." He exaggerates and I laugh at him.

"Why don't you ask him out on a date?" I question and he snorts.

"Why don't you ask miss gorgeous out?" He bumps his hip against mine before i unlink our arms as I lean against the other lockers when he opens his.

"Hmm...Maybe because she's my teacher and i don't even think she likes me."

"Oh yeah she just has a thing for stealing you away at lunch. Girl you are literally her lunch aren't you?" He asks looking at me weirdly and i elbow him.

"Shut up no." I look away from his as I feel my face heat up, he scoffs before laughing.

"Oh my fucking god, Diana! On school grounds too? You are dangerous around her and I'm living for it, you got some confidence since your little break time hookups started." He says and I roll my eyes huffing.

"We didn't do anything on school grounds."

"Sure sure."

"We didn't Charlie."

"Then why are you getting so defensive about it?" He pokes me grinning and I slap his hand away from me.

"I don't know...Maybe because you're annoying me."

"Don't forget that you told me about detention." He snorts and I groan leaning my head back against the lockers.

"Okay. Once."

"Lies lies lies. I bet you're meeting up for lunch again today!" He looks at me and I shake my head.

"No we are not."

I'm not doing anything with her till I talk to her in detention, I want to figure out this whole thing.

✺    ✺    ✺

I sit down outside at a bench where Charlie was already sitting.

"Is it okay if Kai sits with us? If you don't want him to I'll tell him no." He asks and I nod.

"Yeah of course he can sit with us." I smile and he nods before typing on his phone, my own phone buzzes and I check it.

Natalie
Are you busy?

Diana
Yeah

Natalie
With?

Diana
I'm eating my lunch with Charlie

Natalie
Well the janitors closet is looking awfully empty. Do you want to meet me in there?

I turn off my phone as Kai sits down talking about how much he hates Mr Donovan, Charlie starts laughing too much and I kick him under the table. He looks at me and i furrow my eyebrows.

"I hate Miss snow too, she's a bitch. She gave out to me just because I didn't close the door when I came back from the bathroom." Kai rolls his eyes taking out his lunch, me and Charlie make eye contact. Kai looks at us both.