Chapter 37

Sorry about the big gap in Publishing.

Freya's POV

I ran after them all and started fighting weird decaying things that were some sort of hench creature for Thanos. I took a moment to look up and saw people on winged horses, massive ships both ours and Thanos's. I saw Antman but massive and a little figure swinging from Antmans arm. I saw a few people flying and I knew it was Tony, Rhodey and Pepper. I watched Wakandian Warriors fighting for their planet. I saw Asgardian warriors defending their world. I saw Asgardians, Wakandian's, Sorcerer's, Valkieres, Guardians, Midgardians, and everything in between fighting together to save our world. It was beautiful.

I saw Thor and Steve fighting together and I chuckled softly. "No no, give me that. You have the little one," Thor said and Steve swapped their hammers. I sighed with a chuckle and flung a dagger at a creatures head. After much more fighting I saw the best thing ever.

Tony had been hit and was about to get squished when two webs attached to the big guys back and pulled him back. I followed the webs and smiled. "PETER!" I yelled and fought my way over to him. Peter had gone to talk to Tony and I saw them hug. I smiled and waited for them to finish.

"oh, this is nice," Peter said and Tony slowly let go. They talked for a second longer and I was getting impatient.

"Should I leave you two alone?" I said softly and they both turned to face me. Tony flew away and I ran over to Peter. I gripped him in a hug so tight I nearly choked him and cried softly into his chest. "I can't believe your back," I said and held him tightly. I felt Peter hold me tightly but I could sense his confusion. I knew this must be very strange for him but I was so excited to have him back.

"Hey Freya," He said and we kissed lovingly. Well, I pushed my lips onto his and he smiled into the kiss. I sighed contently but it sounded like a moan which make Peter chuckle softly. I felt my heart skip a beat and I wanted nothing more to stay in this moment forever. Sadly we couldn't and we were interrupted by 'La Cucaracha' playing throughout the battlefield. "What the hell was that?" Peter asked and I sighed.

"Scott's bloody van," I mumbled and pressed my ear piece further into my ear so I could actually hear what was happening.

"Anybody see an ugly brown van out there?" Steve asked and I held in a small chuckle.

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked," Valkyrie yelled and I had a bad feeling it was in a terribly unhelpful spot. There was more conversation but I didn't hear it very well over the amount of fighting that was going on.

All I know is that next thing that happened was there was a lot of red magic flying everywhere and it was like watching fireworks. I watched for a moment then looked back at Peter. Somehow Peter ended up with the gauntlet and he was in so much danger. I was trying to help him but I didn't have enough daggers to throw nor was I quick enough with my spells. I was rather out of practice.

Luckily many of the other Avengers could help him. They were throwing him every which way and that. I was manly trying not to get hit by lasers from Thano's ship. "Peter!" I yelled as he feel off a flying horse onto the ground.

Suddenly something came into the atmosphere and Thano's ships turned to face it. Captain Marvel appeared and broke the biggest ship. Captain marvel went to Peter and got the gauntlet. "I don't know how you're going to get it through all that," Peter said and I teleported over to them.

"Dont worry," Wanda said and I smiled.

"She has help," Okaya said and revealed her awesome swords. Together, all us females ran or flew forward towards the massive amount of creatures and Chatari. There were a few women who were missing and wished with all my heart they were here.

We all worked together in perfect sync to make space for Captain Marvel to get through to Scotts van. We got so close but she was knocked back. I wanted to help but I was getting surrounded by undead creatures. I saw Tony, Steve, Thor and Captain Marvel fighting Thanos.

I finally got myself free from the creatures and looked over at Thanos. Tony grabbed Thanos hand and tried to tug the gauntlet off but with no success. "I am Innevitable," Thanos said and clicked his fingers. I got ready to disappear but nothing happened.

I looked back at Tony and Thanos. My eyes widen when I realised what had happened. "TONY NO!" I yelled but it was too late.

"And I...am...Ironman," Tony said enunciating every word. He snapped his fingers and all of Thano's creatures began to turn into dust. 

Published: 16.2.2023