𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇 35: 𝒜 𝒸𝓇𝒶𝓏𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

You stand there in a state of pure lust for a moment.
Once you come to your senses, Farah grabs you and pulls you up to kiss you languidly.
"Finally, i like it when you're jealous !" you exclaim, biting your lower lip.
Farah lets escape a small growl.
"I don't know if I should be possessive like that" says Farah hoping to get a reaction from you.

In a snap of your fingers you slide from her chest to between her legs.
Farah straightens up immediately to look at you, she lets see a slight smile on her face, she had exactly the reaction she expected!
Instead of savoring the feast, you decide to show him the incomprehension that you felt this night.
You moisten your lips before nibbling lightly the inside of her right thigh, you then attack her left thigh.
Unconsciously, Farah slips her hands in your hair and pulls you there or she would like.
Instead of going where she wants, you go up to kiss her neck by applying a light suction, you go down then on her nipples.
You wait for Farah to beg you before pleasing her.

You raise your head and humidify your lips.
"Please" says Farah with a frustrated moan.
"Tell me, tell me what you want!" you retort in an authoritative voice
Farah resists a moment before letting go.
"Touch me really, I beg you "begs Farah.
Seeing that you have made her wait long enough, you decide to give her what she wants.

You go back down between her thighs and you finally put your mouth on his center, Farah startles immediately, you put your hands on her hips to tackle her on the bed.
You eat her like that until she wants your name, but you do not stop there, you push her even further until she moves her hips away from your mouth.

You spend the whole night like this, until you both fall asleep from exhaustion.
The next morning, you wake up first thing.
You are still in Farah's arms, you have literally spent the night intertwined like this.

To wake up Farah, you turn over gently and kiss her while massaging her back.

"Good morning madam" you say in a soft voice
"Good morning sweetheart" she retorts in a voice barely awake.
You let her quietly the time to wake up before telling her to prepare her things to return to Alfea.

Farah looks at you for a moment with troubled eyes, she analyzes you for a moment as if you had been tortured all night.
"What is wrong with me?" you ask perplexed.
"Nothing, you just have swollen lips and bruises all over your neck and chest.
It looks like you've been..." Farah answers without finishing her sentence.
"That I have been?" you say with a slight smile
"Well..." Farah seems suddenly embarrassed
"That I was well fucked" you say with a giggle
Farah blushes instantly at your answer.
"Yes, that's it, I didn't dare to say it" she says shyly
"It must be the people of the party who made me this!

Farah turns you immediately to put herself astride you to kiss you and make you shut up.
What works rather well.

You prepare then your suitcase quietly while throwing you some glance to tease you.

"You should put some foundation to hide your marks" she says embarrassed
"You shouldn't have been so wild last night my dear, I forgot my foundation" you retort laughing, her reaction amuses you and she sees it.
"Fortunately I thought to take mine "says Farah
"I think you should go and look in a mirror before lending it to me" you say, still laughing at the situation.
"Oh my god, but you were strong too" she says
You just laugh, so you both go to the bathroom to hide the marks on your neck before taking the road.