𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 14: 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔

After a while you find the massage a little boring, but you love to touch her soft skin.
So you discreetly reach for your phone and put on some sensual music.
"Ahaha, I wasn't expecting that one! Farah says, exploding with laughter.
You don't say anything except to resume your massage and spice it up a bit more to make her laugh a bit.
But you didn't expect this reaction from Farah, she crosses her legs in yours and turns you around so that she is above you.
"Hmmm, you are rather dominated my dear" says Farah with black eyes, filled with passion.
"If you say so, but watch out, I can get out of the dance, my little lady" you answer !
But Farah knows very well that you will not be able to say no to her or to get out of the dance as you say.
"Oh yes, really!" retorts Farah, bombarding your neck with languid kisses, each one as passionate as the next.
You arch your back, letting your head fall back, offering your neck to Farah.
"Are you still so sure you'll be able to leave?" she asks with a mischievous gleam in her eye.
You take it upon yourself to keep control, tucking a lock of hair back behind her ear so you can see her beautiful face.
You see a very teasing Farah today, so you immediately play along without question.
You like to play her and Farah too, seeing her like this gets you fired up, her thin lips on your neck, her hands airing over your body, her breath driving you completely crazy.
You block Farah with your magic so that she doesn't move, she is underneath you now.
"I think you're a little overpowered, Farah," you exclaim with a big smile and eyes filled with passion and desire.
Without giving her time to answer you kiss her, you plunge your tongue into her mouth, Farah answers immediately.
Once the kiss is broken Farah opens her mouth to say something.
"However, I was right, you are incapable of...Oh FUCK" she says before you cut her off. Your mouth is down her neck, and your hands caress her inner thigh with a pressure as light as a feather.
As soon as she opens her eyes again you see that something has changed, she is hungry and dying of desire now.
But she doesn't forget your little game that makes it all better.
"That was easy" she says teasingly
You look at her with an indescribable expression, she doesn't understand.
"Are you sure of yourself, Director?" You say in a serious tone but still with eyes full of passion.
"You burst out laughing, you didn't expect this answer from her.
Farah takes advantage of your moment of inattention to get back on top of you.
"Back to square one" she says with a sly smile.
"You don't have time to finish your sentence before your hips fly off the bed and you just let a "Fucking gods" come out of your mouth, while Farah is between your thighs.
Farah's naughty tongue stops for a moment.
"Am I still dominated my dear student?" she asks
You try to stand up but she stops you, she comes up and hooks your arms over your head and now starts nibbling on your chest.
Your head smashes against your ear, but you are too stubborn to stay like this, you try to struggle but Farah keeps the upper hand.
"You still want to get out of the dance as you say" she says with a sneer
She's got you all riled up, you're so hot for her, you're trembling for her.
Suddenly, neither of you move, you look at Farah with pleading eyes, she comes up to your face to kiss you, but you pull your head up to catch her bottom lip which you nibble intensely.
She is surprised but she likes it, however you are still stuck under her.
Farah goes back to kissing all the way down your chest to your centre, then allows herself to insert two fingers inside, her other hand going up your chest.
She stops again.
"It's strange that you're not struggling anymore," she says and immediately returns to her care.
You don't say anything, at least you are not able to string together words or coherent thoughts.
You alternate between looking at the sweet sight between your thighs and tossing your head back.
Farah takes the liberty of inserting a third finger and accelerating the speed of her tongue.
Her hand travels from your breasts to your belly to keep you on the bed, but she also adds a little caress here and there which tickles you even more.
You are about to come so Farah opens her eyes, takes the time to look at you until you let out a cry of intense pleasure that echoes throughout the room and then you collapse.