𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15: 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 2

You stand there, slump on it for a while with laboured breathing.
Farah's hands wander down your back.
"However, I was right, you are incapable of saying no to me" Farah says with a sneer
"Because you would be able to, perhaps?" you say.
"Of course I can" exclaims Farah
Then in no time you discreetly bring your hand down to slide your fingers inside her, starting to kiss her.
The kiss is broken by Farah's head falling on the bed.
"Hmm, I can see that, of course I can stop" you say, bursting out laughing.
"That wasn't playful either" says Farah with some screams escaping between words.
The way she looks at you mesmerizes you, her long blonde hair scattered on the bed, her body trembling for you, her mouth half open waiting for a kiss from you, her laboured breathing, to put it simply she puts you off.
You kiss her tenderly while continuing the back and forth with your fingers, adding a third finger as Farah does earlier.
You then move down to her nipples, devouring them and leaving some traces of love, and then move down to just below her navel where you can already feel her muscles contracting.
"Already getting close" you say with a laugh
Farah doesn't answer, or at least she just lets a sigh escape from her mouth.
She slides her hands through your hair, and pushes you down, you blush with surprise you didn't expect this reaction from Farah at all.
But you listen to her because she always puts your needs before hers so for once she asks you for something you do it with great pleasure.
One, two, three licks are all Farah can take before screaming your name.
You raise your head, she is sublime when she is like this.
You have music playing in your head when you see Farah screaming your name, so you sing to her and push her as high as you can until she begs you to stop.
"Say my name, say my name" you say with a laugh
Farah laughs but is soon caught by your tongue which is already back, you see her wiggling around shouting whatever she can shout, you continue until she convulses one last time, then collapses on top of you.
"But you're completely crazy" says Farah, still out of breath.
"Maybe, but you have to admit that's what you like most about me," you retort with a smile on your lips.
You take Farah in your arms, her head falls into the hollow of your neck, and your hands begin to caress her back.
Farah relaxes completely in your arms.
"What I have to admit is that you intoxicate me like never before," Farah explains.
You take a deep breath because hearing her words gives you butterflies in your stomach.
"I love you, Farah, and to tell you the truth you are the first person I have ever cared about like I cared about you.
And I hope you'll be the last," you answer Farah with a lump in your throat.
"Don't forget that I'm here and I'll be here if you need to tell me something" she says, kissing your neck.
You stay there for a while, embracing each other, and eventually you fall asleep.
Farah looks at you with eyes full of love and then lays down on top of you like she used to and falls asleep with you.
The next day you wake up early because it is Monday and there is school.
You and Farah are still in the same position as the day before.
"Maybe I should go before the other students wake up," you say, placing a kiss on her forehead.
"Hmm, don't you want to stay a little longer?" asks Farah, barely awake.
"It's up to you, but you're the one taking the risk of our relationship being exposed" you explain to Farah
"Go away" says Farah leaving a last kiss.
You get up, you are still naked from yesterday, so Farah takes no trouble to stand up and admire your body in the light of the sunrise.
"It's like a dream" says Farah.
"Why?" you ask.
"Your silhouette in this orange light is worthy of a movie" explains Farah
You get dressed quickly, but you still take the time to kiss Farah languidly goodbye.