𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 32: 𝒜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

The next day, you wake up before Farah, you take the opportunity to watch her sleep.
Farah feels that someone is looking at her, so she finally wakes up in turn.
"Hello my little lady!" said you in a gentle voice
"Hello young lady!" replied Farah in a voice barely awake.
'
You look horribly tired, haven't slept much?" you ask with a teasing suspicion.
"I wonder what I could have done to be so tired," she said with a smirk.
You both take the time to wake up talking about a lot, until Farah notices all the traces in your neck!
"You look so good..." started to say Farah
Well what?
Well fucked?" suggests you laughing with all your heart
Farah blushes at your answer and then she gets stuck on your neck.
"What are you looking at like that?"
"Did I do all this?" she asks, surprise
"Oh no, it's the neighbor!" said you, bursting with laughter
"Oh , i was angry?!" She says embarrassed.
"I can confirm that!
But don't worry, I got my revenge!
You'll think about making up your neck then you're chest if you put cleavage» answer you giggling
Farah this leads into the bathroom to look at the extent of the damage.
"OH FUCK, but you too were not dead-handed," she says, surprised but laughing at the same time.
Since it's Sunday, you're not planning on moving from the apartment to your beloved.
"Do you want me to get breakfast?" you ask kindly.
Farah accepts with pleasure, you put on a jog with a sweater in Farah before going down to the kitchens.
You know Farah likes his coffee with a few croissants and then chocolate buns in the morning.
You go up to his room with breakfast in hand

"I see you're getting to know me well," she exclaims.
You answer him with a sweet smile on your face.
Then you take time for lunch and then shower together