𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 21: 𝒹𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒

It is not late, it is only 6:30 pm.
Farah stays in your arms for a while, you both love this little quiet moment filled with love.
"Do you want to have dinner together tonight or do you want to go to the canteen with your friends?" asks Farah with a glint of tenderness in her eyes.
You let your hand wander down her back, over her arms and face, which has the gift of relaxing her after a hard day's work.
"I'd love to have dinner with you tonight as I was too stubborn yesterday to come and see you," you retort with a slight giggle.
"Ahah, noted, what would you like to eat?" asks Farah still with tenderness
"And if for once it is me who asks you this question.
What would you like to eat tonight my beautiful lady" you exclaim, still letting your hand wander
Farah looks surprised by your answer, her cheeks suddenly turn red and her eyes become bright.
"Oh well, if it was just me, I think you'd be my meal for tonight but I'd rather keep you for dessert" Farah answers teasingly before kissing you tenderly
"Ahah, I don't know why I expected that answer, but wait I-I'd really like to" you can't finish your sentence, Farah cuts you off with a languid kiss.
You soon realise that Farah has been a little too quick to fire you tonight.
But you don't give up, you want to know what she wants to eat tonight.
"Don't worry Farah, you'll have me for dessert, but to deserve dessert you have to eat before" you say teasingly.
"Hmm, I see, I'd like something simple like pizza" exclaims Farah.
"Wait here, I'll be back in 15 minutes" you say.
You run into the kitchen to ask the cook if he can make two pizzas for the Headmistress.
"Who sent you, young lady?" asks the cook.
"It's the Headmistress for herself and Ms Silva" you explain
"Well, don't move, they'll be ready in 10 minutes" he explains
Once you've collected the pizzas you run to Farah's room, where she's waiting for you on her bed, in a more casual outfit with some candles lit.
"I almost lost my patience" Farah retorts sarcastically
You sit down next to her on the table, she gives you a slice of her pizza for you to taste.
She keeps the slice of pizza in her hand, and only lets you take a bite.
You do the same for her, you feel that Farah only wants you tonight, that she wants you more than anything or anyone else.
And the truth is that you don't really want to say no to her, you're actually quite happy that she's in this mood tonight.
She teases you, you tease her back, as soon as Farah understands that you're into her game her eyes turn dark with desire, you see her suddenly bursting with desire for you.
But you like to make her wait, it makes her bubble, she gets more and more pressured as you make her wait.
You take your time clearing the table while furtive glances at her, taking care to clean EVERY crumb from the table while moistening your lips with your tongue which drives her crazy.
It drives her so crazy that she ends up making you avoid her until you get into bed with her