𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 9: 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝓈𝓈

She conveys so much love through her actions that it almost breaks your heart.
"You know that since you arrived, you have changed something in me.
I can't explain it, I didn't want to tell you, but as soon as I saw that you had feelings for me my heart stopped functioning normally," says Miss Dowling with tears in her eyes.
You are stunned by what you have just heard, you don't believe it, you think you are hallucinating, you don't even know what to say to her.
You have just admitted that everything that is happening with your feelings is because of her, that she is adding to it by telling you everything she thinks about you, which multiplies your feelings towards her but also your fear of her.
Because even though you love her, you still fear her.
"Wow, I don't know what to tell you, all I can say is that a few days ago I managed to admit that I have feelings for you.
And that terrifies me even more" you exclaim
She holds you tighter in her arms
"I understand, it's normal, you know, I can only be impressive to you" says Miss Dowling laughing to relax you
You laugh, suddenly she pulls away from you and stands in front of you, grabbing your hips.
You are surprised and unsettled but you don't move.
Your eyes now darken with desire for her, you have a mad desire to kiss her.
You see that she has noticed the difference in your eyes, she pulls you closer to her by pulling you harder.
"I know what you're thinking, what are you waiting for?" she says longingly
You can't believe it, your fear of her and the unpredictable reaction she may have turns you on even more.
Seeing that you are hesitant Miss Dowling, much fiercer than you and literally dying for you makes the first move for you.
Your heart stops, as soon as you open your mouth to answer her the kiss becomes more languid, and more hungry.
You open your eyes, she is already looking at you, and you see the scenery around you change, transforming into a very peaceful room.
You know where she teleported you, you smell her scent everywhere which drives you crazy, so you don't give her time to do anything but kiss her passionately letting your hands wander down her back.
You really feel all your emotions going away, you feel empty but alive again at the same time as if you had waited for him all your life.
Miss Dowling is surprised but responds immediately.
"Headmistress" you say
"Oh no! it's Farah, no headmistress here!" she retorts
"Thank you, that's what I wanted to know!" you say laughing before going back to her mouth

𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें