Life goes on

^this is their song fr

During the past few months, Vada and Mia have spent almost every waking moment with each other. They did everything from going to the grocery store to watching TV, sleeping, eating, and even showering.

"Babe, let's go somewhere." Vada said intertwining her hand with the dirty blonde's. Mia chuckled while looking over at her girlfriend laying next to her.

"I'm serious."

"Where were you thinking?" Mia questioned still slightly laughing.

"Let's go to New York," Vada pleaded.
"Come oooonnn Mia. We can go see the Statue of Liberty, grab greasy pizza, ride a subway, and explore all the shops."

"As amazing as that sounds..." Mia started.

"Or a cruise?" Vada questioned, raising her eyebrows.

Mia's face brightened to the idea.

"We could go to Mexico and drink as much as we wanted." Vada asserted initiating a big smile on Mia's face.

"Gosh Vada, we sound like alcoholics..."

"Seriously though.. I think it would be good for us. We never do anything."

Vada and Mia—being the compulsive teens they were—booked a cruise to the Caribbean. Mia's dad sent her a large amount of money prior, she knew this is what she wanted to spend it on. Mia closed her laptop after finalizing the cruise information.

"Well that's that." Vada exclaimed letting out an exaggerated sigh.

"Yeah..." Mia whispered flashing a quick smile. They sat there in silence for awhile, both staggered at their decision.

"We need this. To get away from this town. To not think about all the shit we've been through." Mia said gazing at the brunette.

"If there is anything this year has taught me, it's that tomorrow is never promised. Not for anyone. Not a single soul," Vada let out with obvious pent-up emotion.

"I'm just so sick and tired of being afraid. I know it takes time... but I'm ready to move forward."

Mia grabbed Vada's face wiping the single tear that fell from her glossy eyes. She gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I'm ready too."