Feelings come and go

Vada's Pov:

Holy shit. I like her?

No. I couldn't. She's my best friend and I want to keep it that way... Besides it'll go away. I never like anyone for too long. Like seriously just the thought of being in a relationship makes me want to yack.

I quickly snapped back into reality when Mia whispered "Can you please sleepover?"

I lowkey was hoping she'd ask because I reeeaallly don't want to go home and be alone with my thoughts.

"Honestly I'd love that." I said with a smile.

"Good because I have a perfect idea!" She squealed.

"Oh gosh." I said while nervously laughing.

"Trust me it'll be a night to remember." She winked.

Mia's Pov:

So basically my dads have this friend Jack who owns one of the biggest clubs in Cali. It's where all the younger people go and it's 18+. We're 17 but he always told me he'd hook me up. It'll be perfect. Plus we need to start going out more or we will never get over this fear. Oh and I'll always take the opportunity to spend more time with Vada.

I shot him a text to make sure and he responded with "Absolutely kiddo."

"Sick" I said out loud looking up from my phone.

"Can you just tell me already?" She begged.

"I'm not telling you where we are going. It's a surprise and we have to start getting ready." I said as I pulled her to my room.

"So I'm completely aware that you're a huge tomboy so this might be a little out of your comfort zone but trust the process." I said hesitantly while holding up a black mini faux leather dress and black high heels.

"You're so funny." She said while slapping my arm.

We both just stared at each other.

"Oh shit you're serious," she said horrified.

"Fuck me."

Trust me, I would if I could Vada.

-

AN- I'm going back and editing this story and a lot of y'all were confused about if they had sex or not before ^ the answer is yes (basically she's saying "trust me i would if i could" as in they established they are "just friends" and obviously you don't just have sex with your friends unless there's more to your relationship

my home | the fallout  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें