truth or dare.

Vada's Pov:

"Dare obviously"

"I dare you to kiss someone for 10 seconds. You can pick anyone in the room."

Shit.

Jess smirked and leaned towards Mia and started making out with her. The worst part about it is that I have to sit here and pretend like it doesn't bother me.

Now it was Mia's turn.

"Okay Mia, truth or dare?"

"Truth." Mia said quietly.

"Have you lost your virginity? If so was it any good?"

I instantly got flashbacks to that night. That night plays rent free in my head if we're being completely honest.

"I have... and uh..." She paused for a second and looked at me. "I think it was....perfect."

The gay panic I had it that moment was so overwhelming.

A few other people went and then it was my turn.

"What's your name?" A girl asked.

"Vada."

"Hi Vada, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to pick someone and do seven minutes in heaven."

Shit. Do I pick someone random or Mia.

Mia's Pov:

Vada got dared to pick someone to do seven minutes in heaven with. I hate that I want her to pick me.

She walks up to this really pretty girl and asks her if she wants to.

"Absolutely." The girl said in a flirtatious tone.

I was so jealous when I had no right to be.

They walked into the closet and at that point I couldn't do it anymore.

"Hey I'll be right back I'm going to go the bathroom." I said to Jess.

As soon as I walked away my smile dropped. I locked myself in the bathroom and started to cry. I shouldn't be this jealous when she's not even mine.

Vada's Pov:

I don't mind kissing someone else I just wish it was Mia. We walked into the closet and the girl bit her lip. I looked her up and down and walked towards her. I started kissing her but the entire time I couldn't stop thinking about Mia.

"Times up!" Someone yelled to us.

We walked out and I instantly noticed that Mia wasn't there.

"Where's Mia?" I asked Jess.

"In the bathroom. I was just going to check on her she's been in there the entire time."

"It's okay I got it." I said.

I knocked on the door and told her to let me in.

"Mia please let me in."

After begging her a few times she opened the door and her face was red and puffy. I just knew she'd been crying.

"Oh my gosh. Are you okay?"

"Yeah... can we just go please." She sounded so irritated.

"Yeah I'll call an Uber." I said.

We got in the Uber and were both silent the entire car ride. I didn't know if she wanted to talk or not so I just let her have her space. We pulled up and got out of the car, thanking the driver.

"Mia?" I said as we walked into her house.

"Yes" she said softly.

"I thought it was perfect too."

-