jealousy

Vada's Pov:

I ABSOLUTELY hate wearing anything girly especially heels but once Mia saw me in the outfit, there was unfortunately no going back.

"Dude you look so good." Mia said in complete awe.

"Thank you but stop drooling and put on your outfit I wanna seeeee." I said dropping on her bed.

Mia blushed and walked to her closet.

I went on my phone and acted busy while I was waiting.

"Okay I'm done."

"Oh. My. God." I said. I couldn't process how stunning she looked. She looked at me with her rosy cheeks, pretty blue eyes, and perfect smile and I instantly felt my stomach fill with butterflies.

C'mon Vada, get your shit together.

"Wow you look sooo good Mia."

"Thank you," She said shyly.

"Look I know we've been through a lot these past few weeks but tonight is dedicated to having fun. Let's meet new people and whatever happens, happens."

"Sounds like a plan" I said back.

Mias Pov:

The Uber I called arrived and we headed to the club.

"Miaaaaa," Vada whined while looking out the window. "You still haven't told me where we are going. Please just tell me where we are going."

"You'll know in a few minutes, be patient." I replied.

"Fine." She pouted.

After a few minutes we pulled up in front of the club.

"Dude we're 17! They'd never let us in." Vada said.

"You'd be surprised"

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the front.

"Hi, yeah we know Jack." I said confidently to the bouncer. He gave us a stamp and we finally made it inside.

"Holy shit!" Vada said. "You just did that."

"Come on let's go get a drink." I laughed.

"I'll have two tequila shots please." I yelled over the music.

We took the shot and tried our hardest not to gag.

As we finished up, the song "Conversations by Juice WRLD" came on and Vada about lost her shit.

"LETS GOOOO!!" Vada said while dragging me to the dance floor.

Vada's Pov:

Mia and I were dancing and having the time of our lives until this girl came over and started dancing with Mia.

At this point they are literally grinding on each other and I'm just awkwardly standing there.

I walked to the bar and got myself another shot.

As soon as I took it I felt a pair of hands caress my back that sent chills throughout my body. I could instantly smell her perfume and knew it was Mia.

"Hey are you okay?" Mia questioned.

"Yeah I-I just needed a second."

"Okay well don't leave me again. I'll come with you next time." She said.

I was about to respond when I was interrupted by the girl who was dancing with Mia earlier.

"Hey um I was wondering if you wanted to come to my place after? My friends and I are having a small party" The girl said.

Mia looked at me and I shrugged.

"Only if she can come with." Mia said.

That was literally the last thing I wanted to do but if Mia wants to go, I'll go.

"Yeah absolutely," she said. "I'm Jess by the way."

We introduced ourselves and she put her number in Mia's phone which made me kinda angry but I just shrugged it off.

"Bye see you guys later." she said while winking at Mia.

You've got to be kidding me.

-

AN: Thank you guys for the feedback mwahh:)