Meeting the Dad's

AUTHORS NOTE: THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! 

"Nice to finally meet you Marcellus" Gabriel one of Y/n's father said. "It's a pleasure to meet you both Mr Coffman" Leonardo frowned. "Actually its Barnes not Coffman" Marcellus coughed and shook his head. 

Gabriel had black hair, a bit of white hair and a pale skin tone, his eyes were light green. 

Leonardo had blond hair, also with a bit of white in his hair, and blue eyes, he had a tan skin tone. 

Gabriel hummed "its obvious for anyone's perspective that you are indeed nervous" Leonardo nudged his husband "drop it" he simply said and Gabriel kept quiet. 

"Y/n is it true you have kids?" Leonardo asked looking at his daughter with excitement. She nodded. "OH! this is so amazing! What are their names?" He said wanting to know more about his grandkids. "Travis and Denis, they're twins" she said. 

"How old are they?" Gabriel asked "four they're turning five soon" Marcellus responded and Leonardo gasped "You mean we've had grandkids for four years almost five years and we never knew?" Leonardo said a bit of anger in his voice. 

"If you couldn't show up to your own daughters wedding why would I ever expect you to take the time to ever show up to your own grandkids birthdays!" Y/n yelled a bit too loud. 

"I know we're always busy but you could have at least told us about our family! Even if we couldn't make it we would have send our love virtually! I mean if it wasn't for Dan showing us pictures of his trip we wouldn't have found out!" Leonardo yelled.

Gabriel's alarm went off and he closed it. Y/n crossed her arms and Leonardo glared at his husband and Gabriel coughed embarrassed. "Sorry...but I've got an important meeting to attend to." He kissed his husband and walked off to Y/n. "Goodbye" she simply said already expecting for one of them to leave. 

"Goodbye" he said and left the room shortly afterwards. Y/n sat back down on the couch and so did Leonardo. Marcellus put his hand on his wife's thigh in order to comfort her and she placed her hand on his. 

"Are they both...vampires?" Leonardo asked "no..neither of them have their fangs" Marcellus said " If I remember correctly you two are planning to move here yes?" Marcellus nodded "thats the plan"

Leonardo hummed "why?" Marcellus looked at him confused "why? What?" Leonardo crossed his arms. "Why do you two want to move here?" Leonardo asked once again. "So that our son's could grow up with a happy and safe childhood." Marcellus said

Leonardo leaned back in the chair and crossed his legs. "...have you met the other human and monsters mixed family's?" Marcellus looked a bit shocked at this news. "no.." Leonard shook his head "those poor kids face bullying every day. If you truly want your kids to be happy I suggest letting them stay with the monsters."

 Marcellus furrowed his eyebrows a sign that he was thinking about the words in his head. "...can I be excused?..."  A silence was placed over the room only sound was the birds chriping outside. "..yes" Leonardo said and watched as Marcellus walked out of the living room and went to the outside. 

"Now Y/n-"

"I'm going with Marcellus. Excuse me" She interrupted him and went outside. 

Leonardo frowned watching his daughter leave. He picked up one of the laminated pictures. It was a picture of him, Y/n, and a mysterious figure who was hugging Y/n. She had similar features to Y/n. 

He looked at another picture, it was a picture of him, Gabriel, and Y/n all standing in front of their current house. Y/n this time was older maybe ten, she wasn't looking at the floor with tears present in her eyes. 

Y/N AND MARCELLUS:

Marcellus looked at the streets then the moon "Is moving here really the best idea..." He muttered. He felt someone place a hand on his shoulder and he immediately knew who it was and placed his hand on hers. 

"love..what do you think?" He said wanting to know her opinion on the matter of moving. "I think that the boys love it back at Transylvania. Of course they have family over here but they also have family back there." She looked at the moon and touched her necklace. "..as long as were all together we'll be a family." She finished. 

"How about we call them? It's been a while since we heard from them" Y/n suggested taking out her phone to call Johnny the one they asked to babysit. However she got a notification. 

"...WHAT!" she yelled watching the video and Marcellus looked at her confused. "What? What happened?" She didn't answer him as she started to call Johnny. 

JOHNNY: "YELLOW!"

Y/N "...Johnny, are the twins sleeping?" 

JOHNNY: "..yes?" 

Y/N: "Liar! I saw the video Johnny!" 

MARCELLUS: "What video? Love!"

 Y/N: "Johnny when we get back there you and everyone else are dead meat!" 

Y/n hung up and looked at Marcellus who was still a bit uneasy by his wife's sudden outburst. She showed him the video. "DAD!"