Changes

AUTHORS NOTE: JUST A LITTLE PIECE OF INFORMATION I FORGOT TO MENTION Y/N'S LAST NAME IS COFFMAN 

ONE YEAR AFTER THE TWINS BIRTH:

It was officially the twins birthday. The family decided to invite every friend and family they could think of. Y/n had invited Dan and his family, and Johnny's family.

 Marcellus carried a cake with a monster inside with a 'one' candle on its head. He placed the cake in-front of the twins. They blew out the candle and the monster sighed "Nice. Yeah. Cute kid." He got out of the cake and walked off. 

Marcellus grabbed the twins and kissed both of their foreheads as he walked to the pile of presents. He laid the two on the floor and Denis stared to look at the werewolf pups in amazement as Travis was crawling back to Y/n. 

Y/n chuckled and picked up her son. "Hey sweetheart-" she stopped talking when she heard Denis crying. Marcellus picked him up and removed the jewelry off of him and kissed his forehead. Dracula grabbed Denis from Marcellus arms and hugged him. 

"you're okay, Denisovich" Marcellus sighed as he walked over to Y/n and Travis. "You okay hon?" He nodded but kept silent as he had this intense look in his eyes as on Denis. Travis laid his head on his mothers shoulder an obvious sign that the boy was getting tired. 

Dan walked up to Dracula "Uh-Dracula his name is Denis. He's named after Y/n's favorite artist-" Dracula walked away from Dan as Dracula kept hugging Denis.  "It's not his vampire name" Dracula tickled Dennis and he started to laugh. 

"Are we sure he's a vampire?" Johnny's mom Linda said as everyone's suddenly looked at her  "I mean, not that it's a bad thing, but shouldn't he have fangs and that pasty skin you guys have?" she looked directly at Marcellus and Dracula. 

Wayne walked up to her "technically, you have until you're five to get your vampire fangs." Dracula hummed "oh he'll get his fangs. He's a Dracula."

  Dan hummed moving to Y/n's side "he's also half Coffman" he smiled at her and Travis "time for his nap?" he whispered and she nodded "baby's not used to staying up this late" she whispered back. 

"Maybe he'd be better off were we live" he gestured to all the humans in the room minus Y/n and Johnny. "There's more humans there." He finished talking and Dracula frowned "What? Look how well he's playing with the wolf pups" Dracula placed Dennis down infant of the pups who were licking the necklace that Dennis got as his present. 

Dennis looked at them then the necklace and a random toy on the floor and started to lick it. Dracula nervously chuckled as they watched him lick the toy.  "Dennis- honey no"  Y/n said having enough of her son lick a toy. 

Marcellus grabbed Dennis already knowing he was gonna lick it again if they didn't keep a close eye on him.  Eunice and Frankenstein walked to the family and had this small Guillotine in a pretty box. 

"We have a present. I hope it's acceptable" Eunice said as Dracula happily took it from her. "My first Guillotine. Try educational. Well played, Frank." Dracula said smiling. Marcellus laughed nervously and grabbed the toy with his free hand. 

"It's great. Thank you. We just have to baby-proof that. Dad hold Dennis." Marcellus handed Dracula Dennis and walked towards some cabinets. "Love, do you know where you put the rubber guards?" 

Y/n walked up to Marcellus. "Hold Travis" she simply said. She placed Travis into her husbands arms "Oh..he fell asleep" Marcellus whispered looking at Travis with a warm smile, Y/n looked in the cabinet for a few seconds before she grabbed the rubber guards.

 "thank you" Marcellus said before kissing her cheek. He handed back Travis to her and grabbed the toy and began to baby-proof it. 

FEW YEARS LATER: 

Y/n was in the kitchen with Travis and Johnny as she was preparing some cookies for her sons. "Y/n are you sure I can't help with-" "no" she said before he could finish his sentence. 

"I want to learn how to do this on my own. For my boys." she said, continuing to watch a video on how to make cookies. "okay..." he sighed and went back to tickling Travis. 

Y/n placed the tray inside the oven and sighed in relief "hopefully it tastes decent" she said and walked up to the two. "With all the love and effort you put into it I'm sure it did" Johnny nudged her and she smiled "thanks Johnny"

"Y/N! COME QUICK" The two friends paused and looked at each other. Johnny grabbed Travis and held him in a protective manner. The two ran outside the kitchen and ran to the elevator and waited for their next stop. 

Once the door opened they continued to run again, a blue smoke was in front of them and it revealed Dracula who had opened the once closed door. "What's up? He's okay?" 

Marcellus looked at the four with a huge smile on his face "Dennis said his first words!" Dracula smiled and moved over to Marcellus and Dennis. Y/n walked up to her husband and son and looked at Dennis with excitement in her eyes as they waited for him to talk. 

"Come on, honey. Say it again" Y/n said gently "Bleh, bleh-bleh" Y/n left out a few small laughs but stopped herself by covering her mouth. Johnny on the other hand laughed so hard that he looked red. 

"I don't say. Bleh, bleh-bleh" Y/n grabbed Dennis and gave him  multiple kisses on his cheek and Dennis smiled and grabbed his mom's face. "Bleh, bleh-bleh" he said "yes baby, I'm so proud of you" she smiled.

Marcellus pinched Dennis's cheek and smiled "bleh, bleh-bleh" the room suddenly turned dark red as Dracula appeared in front of them "IT WAS YOU!" He said. 

Johnny sniffed the air "Y/n...did you leave the oven on?" Johnny said "OH NO!" She yelled running downstairs into the kitchen. "MAYBE ITS STILL EBIBLE!" Marcellus yelled trying to calm down his wife. "...what was she making?" he turned to Johnny who was busy playing with Travis. "Oh-cookies" Marcellus hummed and formed a blue smoke and went all the way to his wife. 

He found her in the kitchen looking down at the burnt cookies. He walked behind her and gave her a back-hug. He laid is head on her shoulder and looked at the cookies. "love?" he said. Y/n hummed not taking her eyes off the burnt cookies. 

"good job" he simply said "for what? making the most burnt cookies known to man and monster?" She said and Marcellus let go of the hug and grabbed his wife's face. "for trying. It might not have been perfect but you still made an effort." he smiled and let go of her face. 

He grabbed a cookie and bite into it "its delicious" he smiled taking another bite. Y/n looked disturbed but still smiled at her husbands attempt to cheer her up. She grabbed the cookie out of her husbands hand and threw the cookies in the trash.

She kissed his cheek. "For now how about we just eat some store bought cookies?" Marcellus frowned "I'll make more but not today" he suddenly perked up hearing the news "I'll help next time. It could be a little bonding time" he said and the two walked back to their sons.