And for the first time in a long time it was no playing the hint game on trying to make him come clean.

"I thought you said you was finna stop all this?I want you to be better Taymar.This not the-"

"The Taymar you met 10 years ago yeah I know Taylor.Thing's changed,I changed,you changed,We changed.My lifestyle like this off of hurt,you hurt me Taylor.I am gonna stop I told you that shit a trillion times.Shit like this don't jus change over night.It's like you judge me from a distance."

"Judge you from a distance?" I said turning around to face him getting slightly loud.

"Yeah you heard me.You judge me from a distance.You don't say it,but action speaks louder than words."

"I don't like what you do of course but don't sit here and think that I hate you for it."I said making him shrug.

"You know what?Bye,get out my house."

"Oh for real it's like that?Thats how we carrying it now?" All I did was look at him nonchalantly and shrug like he did.

"Ight then that's a bet.I'm finna just treat you like ion know you.You just my child parent I slipped up with.Fuck you Taylor for real."He slammed the door behind him.

I was waiting for tears to come.

But this time they just didn't.

Taymar

Making my way downstairs after leaving her in the room by herself,I went back outside to everyone.

Fuck her.

"Come on we out."

"Damn Nigga what happened to you?" Jetty ask making me more angry.

"Bro just get the fuck up and let's go!" I said making him and Reek facial expressions changed once they seen that I'm not playing.

"Ight bro we gone just relax we coming." Reek said getting up.

3:40 am

"Maybe y'all got back together to soon.Everything just was just rushed."

"I love her.I really do.But she don't realize she put me first too much.I put her before anyone and everything too,but that don't mean your whole life and career.Man ion know anymore.You think she hate me?"

I asked getting sad about the whole situation.I think I shouldn't never had said what I did.I took it overboard.

"I don't think she hates you,y'all just...what's the word?Uhh...TOXIC! yes that's the word.I'm not familiar with that stuff." She said making me and herself laugh.

"No honestly,I don't think she hates you.What you did say was very wrong of you to say,but I think you know that already."

"So what should I do?I don't want to lose her but then again I want her to find better and do better.I'm Fuxk up,she's perfect running after I nigga that's doing wrong in life." I said smoking some more after passing back the blunt.

She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Nothing."

"Don't do anything?"

"Nope."She said smiling at me.Making me confused,I sat up from laying down on the bed looking at her face to face.

"Every time y'all go through stuff you get her back.What within days?.Maybe this time just let stuff play out for the moment you know?Keep getting together is cool and all it's just the not fixing previous problems then causing more problems which won't make anything better.Y'all just need time apart,to find y'all selves.If you gon change Taymar,then change.For you, your baby,and Taylor.Whether y'all get back together or not y'all have to get alone for the child's sake."

"Yeah I understand what you getting at.I don't my baby thinking I hate their mom.I really needed this talk seriously,nobody really telling me real anymore.Dej was good with stuff like this,I really miss them."

I feel like Dej wouldn't even try to get involved with this situation.She used to tell me "If you can start problems then you can get yourself out of them on your own.You gotta be a man one day."

"We all do it's hard for us no matter how long it's been.And don't worry about it,you know that's why I'm always here.But I know one thing,you better be at EVERY doctors appointment even if you can't make it." she said gripping me up playfully.

"Yeah of course that's my baby still.Even tho my baby that's having my baby ain't fucking with me right now." She shook her head getting up collecting her stuff to leave while we talked about other stuff.

"If you ever need me for anything you know where to find me."she said about to walk out my bedroom door.

"Wait! I-I need a favor.Sorry but I just can't right now.Can I stay with you for a little while?I can't live next door to her right now.If not it's-"

"Boy get your shit and Keys and meet me at the house." She said cutting me off rolling her eyes.

"Yes ma'am." I said getting all my stuff,money,wallet,essentials,other stuff,and things for Keys.

Packing up everything in the car waiting to pull out the driveway looking back at my house making sure everything was off,thinking if I got everything I needed so I won't have to come back,and checking my alarm system on my phone.

Once everything was good I pulled off the driveway calling Willow letting her know I was on my way.

Hope this was good.🌿
A/N next chapter