𝟑 / 𝐚𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

───※ ·❆· ※───

"wake up dumbass" tsukishima said, kicking my leg as he was standing over my half asleep body on the sofa

i groaned and sat up. "remind me again why i gave you a key to my dorm room"

"because we both know damn well you can't wake up even with an alarm clock blaring at your ears" tsukishima commented, walking over to my kitchen.

i got up, took a quick shower, and changed my clothes. i was thankful that i remembered to do the laundry this week and i had a stack of clean clothes to wear. as i was brushing my hair, i walked to the kitchen to prepare lunch. then i saw tsukishima eating the onigiri i had prepared from last night.

"who gave you permission to eat my food?" i asked rhetorically, taking back the tupperware containing only 2 onigiri left because tsukishima ate one.

"i have every right to eat your food since i come by almost everyday just to wake you up" tsukishima replied, taking another bite.

i simply sighed in response as i was not in a mood to argue with him. i looked at my phone screen which had my schedule as the wallpaper, i noticed that i still had 30 minutes before the lecture starts.

"how in the world do you always come by so early" i asked.

"i don't, you're just always sleeping in" tsukishima said.

i gave him a sour expression as i finished packing my lunch. "let's go"

tsukishima got up and we walked out together. i walked in the front and he was walking a few steps behind me. as i was playing with my phone, i realised that tsukishima didn't have class or a lecture at all today.

┊͙✧˖*°࿐

the four of us were currently hanging out at yamaguchi's dorm room. we were having a movie night and currently we were watching horror. yachi and yamaguchi weren't big fans of the genre whilst tsukishima and i felt indifferent towards it.

i was about to take a bite of the popcorn i held with my fingers until someone took it from me.

"again with the food stealing today?" i groaned.

tsukishima gave me a smile. "food tastes better when you take it to someone else"

i gave him a sarcastic laugh and went back to watching the movie. i was sitting on the sofa with tsukishima as yachi and yamaguchi were sitting on the floor curling up under a blanket in fear. i laughed at the scaredy-cats in front of me as i eat my popcorn.

after we finished watching the movie, yachi and i said goodbye to the other two and left. not forgetting our usual greeting, tsukishima pulled up his middle finger as he was midway through closing the door and i gave him one in return just in time as he shut door.

yachi decided to stay in my dorm room for the night since she was quite startled by the movie. i took out my key to open the door and we entered my dorm room.

we both took turns taking a shower and after we changed our clothes, yachi was sitting on my bed as i was sitting on the floor right in front of her. she was now currently styling my hair in to a braid.

"y'know (___), i just noticed something" yachi said, suddenly stopping.

i held my hair to keep the braid in place. "what's up yachi? and don't say the ceiling" i joked.

yachi laughed and shook her head lightly. "no it's just, i realised that i don't have a key to your dorm room. meanwhile i know that tsukishima has one.."

"if you're trying to suggest something, don't" i laughed. "he's my personal alarm clock since he lives the closest to me"

"really (___)? nothing more than that?" yachi asked, curiously.

i shook my head. "nothing more"

───※ ·❆· ※───