Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Why did you do it?"Naruto asked.
"Well,I just pushed the pressure points of relaxing.Do it again,you're are quite sexy in underwear."Jiraiya said.

Naruto ignored him,he focused on controlling the chakra and now he was standing in the water.
"I did it!I did it!I did it!"Naruto yelled.

Naruto sitting beside Jiraiya as he explained about something.
"You probably haven't noticed,but you possess two types of chakra."Jiraiya said.
"But I do remember sensing that it was different from the chakra I always build up."Naruto said.
"Okay.That's it for today's training." Jiraiya said.

Taking the scroll out he watched Naruto look in amazement,as he realized what the older man was holding.

"Here,kid sign this in your blood for the next three hours.You will be summoning toads on at least trying to do so."Jiraiya said.
"Aw... looks like someone's become an uncle."Tsunade joked.

So after signing the contract,Naruto began to perform the summoning for at least 3 hours and by the end of the day,he was able to summon a small tadpole with 2 legs.Naruto was laying on the floor exhausted.Jiraiya came over him.

"Is there anything you're left undone?" Jiraiya asked.
"What are you talking about...?"Naruto asked.

Being cut off by Jiraiya punched him to the stomach knocking out Naruto.