Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Sir could you teach me?"Naruto asked.
"I don't have time to train a brat like you!"Jiraiya said.
"Why?All you do is sneaking on girls dattabeyo!!"Naruto said.

The woman found Naruto as a girl and Jiraiya of the Sannin in front of her,who was peeking through a small gap,until he saw the army of angry women.They all chased Jiraiya and caught up to him soon after when Naruto transformed back to normal,he crouched next to Jiraiya's beaten body and laughed.
In the room,Naruto stifted a laugh but it stopped when Jiraiya shot him a menacing glare.Tsunade rolled her eyes fighting the urge to knock Jiraiya out.

Scenes of the training went and passed,Jiraiya slow warning up to the boy.Teaching him the basics of chakra control.
"With what will we start?"Naruto asked.
"Just do what you did with Ebisu."Jiraiya said.
"All right!"Naruto yelled.

They were training near a lake and Naruto didn't do very well.He preferred to undress in case he fell again.

"Why can't you control your chakra?"Jiraiya asked

"I don't know."Naruto reply.
"Show me your belly."Jiraiya said.
"What?!"Naruto yelled.
"Just do it."Jiraiya said as Naruto did as he said.
"I see...so this is the Seal Formula,it's to protect this kid,huh?But after that,it stopped with a Five Prolonged Seal."Jiraiya said and he touched Naruto's belly.
"That's tickles...Old Man."Naruto said laughing.
"Oh sorry...sorry...I knew it,Five-Prolonged Seal Release!"Jiraiya said as he lights up his fingers to remove the seal of Five Prolonged Seal.
***Flashback***
"Five Elemental Seal!" The Lady said as she trust her purple flaming fingers on Naruto and appeared above the jinchuriki's seal.
***End of Flashback***
"Damn he really used it!" Jiraiya said.
"What's that Jiraiya-sama?"Shikamaru asked.
"That's a seal used to block away the Kyuubi's chakra from reaching Naruto's body.It also messes with your chakra control."Kakashi answered.