"King, what should we do?" Diane asks as she watches Meliodas jump down unto Hendrickson's stomach

"I know. He needs our help out there!" King says as Gilthunder grimaces then lift his hand into the air

"Lightning King Iron Hammer!" He sends the attack at Hendrickson and Meliodas and it hits them

"That move put his allies at risk. He must've been focused on a quick attack and not his aim." Hendrickson concludes

"Gravity times 10! How dare you spit on my sense of justice! You fiend!"

"Rising Tornado!"

"I think my magical power is starting to fade"

"Already?! Just try and hang in there." The tornado falls and Hendrickson comes out ready to pick a fight with another person

"Your fight's with me punk!" Meliodas says as he jumps on the back of him while others send more blasts at the two

"Do you really intend to sacrifice yourself just to slow me down? I won't say it's not commendable... but it appears you are the only one who is sustaining any damage" Hendrickson says laughing a bit "Even if you were using your powers, I doubt you'd have enough left to conjure your Full Counter" he blasts Meliodas back, Meliodas smiles as he hits the ground. Alex sighs as she gets up to look for a sturdy-looking stick. She finds one and starts running around, touching everyone who is near Meliodas and Hendrickson.

"Captain!"

"Dark Nebula"

"Don't underestimate me! You'll regret it!!" He punches Hendrickson in the gut and puts him in a headlock

"Captain... I'm sorry!" Diane shouts as she sends her blast toward the two "Rush Rock!"

"Diane you have to stop!" Elizabeth shouts

"Chastiefol, fourth configuration! Sunflower!" King next

"You're a mystery to me, Meliodas of the Seven Deadly Sins. You were framed and exiled, yet here you are, gladly sacrificing yourself for your kingdom. A pointless endeavor, considering I intend to destroy it."

"Oh yeah? Don't be so sure!" Ban jumps

"Fight if you must. While you may kill your captain, and another attack will precisely do that, you'll never succeed in killing me"

"Yeah! Well, it's worth a shot! Vanishing Kill!" Ban sends it out "What do ya think, Captain?"

"We got one more" Meliodas braces himself for one last attack

"This is so stupid Meliodas! Kopi Neko!" Alex sends out a blast combined with a little bit of everyone's attack she touched through the stick, all of the attacks don't have as much power as the original but the number of attacks piled into one makes a big blast. Both of them tumble a bit, Alex falls into her butt, grabbing at her chest, and Meliodas forces himself to stand and send it back out.

"Thank you, Lexi"

'You better be lucky I love you"

"What is this magical power?! It can't be..."

"Oh yeah, it can be. Revenge Counter!"

"Disabling his own magical powers allowed him to store and charge every attack he received, then unleash them simultaneously. Unlike Mother's ability to touch and copy every power and unleash it at approximately 95% power. Unable to control such power the Captain will inevitably self-destruct. It isn't perfect but it's the best chance we got" Gowther strikes a pose and everyone gives him a look "Given the damage you've already received, I estimate your percent of surviving this attack is 0.2%. Good luck!" He gives Meliodas a thumbs up. Seeing and hearing about the attack, Hendrickson tries to run away but Griamore stops him in a void.