Chapter 2

The Seven Deadly Sins ⬇️

Everyone is happy and drunk enough to see stars for the next week or so.

"Here ya go, drink up!" The young boy spoke

"Why thank you, man, he's such a hard-working waiter"

"Oh I'm not a waiter, I'm the co-owner of this tavern"

"Hmm, well you look young, good for you boy." A man finally speaks up after many spit out a little of their drinks. Meliodas calls Hawk to clean the mess.

"Here Mel come get this!" A young girl walks out the back in a big t-shirt and some spandex shorts. All the guys look at her in awe because she's beautiful.

"She makes the good food, I serve the good booze!" he exclaims and everyone cheers and laughs.

"The wondering rust knight! I saw it with my own eyes! The seven deadly sins are making a comeback!" A man exclaims busting into the tavern.

Everything is silent for a moment, Alexandria and Meliodas look at each other and she urges him to try and find out more.

"Ha yeah right, the seven deadly sins is just a legend. A story adults use to tell their kids to get them to listen" he claims laughing and Alexandria makes a face but nobody can see it because she turns to go back into the kitchen.

"The seven deadly sins?" Meliodas questions

'You couldn't have asked it more confidently?' Alex asks him in her head.

'I didn't know how to ask without insulting him, it's not my fault' he shrugged and listened to what the man had to say.

"They were the vilest order around 10 years ago, you see those posters hanging up there? Yeah, that's them and they say Meliodas their captain is the scariest of them all. Killing all those that get in their way." Alex laughs and they hear it from the kitchen but ignore it.

"But 8 posters are hanging up? I thought there were 7 sins?" He asks

"Oh Meliodas's wife, she's rumored to be scarier than the captain himself. She's the mother of the sins."

"In her picture, she's all old and wrinkled, why would Meliodas be married to an old hag like that?" Alexandria comes out and asks, Meliodas cracking up in the process, through their bond of course.

"I don't know maybe he has a thing for old ladies?" Everyone starts laughing and joking.

Soon after they finished with the jokes, they heard clinking and hawk claimed he smelled rust.

The rumored rust knight walks in "The Seven Deadly Sins..." and everyone screams and runs out, leaving money thrown all over the tavern.

It falls leaving a girl lying there, her silver hair shining and her earring showing a crest. Alexandria slightly gasps and Meliodas just walks over to her to carry her to the bedroom.

Alexandria looks at her, admiring her beauty and brushing her hair out of her face, her bangs just covering her eyebrows.

"She's a girl" Hawk claims

"Yep she's a girl" Meliodas confirms

"You're not going to grope her?"

"No, I'm not a low-life cheater" he says pretending to be hurt "I have my one and only... Alex!" he starts groping her chest reaching his hands underneath her t-shirt.

"Hey stop that" She exclaims swatting him and Hawk kicks him 5 feet away towards a wall.

The silverette wakes up and looks at the blonde boy then back at the brunette, then at the pig who is fuming and yelling at the blonde.