CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

(a/n im shit at writing christmas scenes so just have this)

A cold wind blasted Ash in the face when they opened the front door. Heavy frost covered every surface and the cold air burned in his lungs. The redhead turned around and grinned at their partner who was stood in the doorway. "Come outside Mars! I think it's going to snow!" Ash called out to them, a smile on their face.

"I'd rather not freeze myself to death out there Ash. I literally grew up in California, I'm not built for the cold!" the blonde argued but Ash wouldn't let them win this one. Instead, the shorter grabbed Ranboo's arm and dragged him outside. Ollie was laughing at them and shut the door, making sure Mark couldn't escape to the warmth indoors where Bea and Wren were making gingerbread houses.

"Oh you're evil!" Ranboo said with fake anger. Ash simply laughed and started running away from them, going further into the garden. Mark gave chase and so the pair were laughing and running around on the frosty grass together.

Eventually Ranboo caught Ash and tackled them to the ground. They rolled around on the grass, trying to get away before accepting that they were stuck. Mark and Ash ended up lying side by side on the cold ground looking up at the clouds above. There was almost a bubble of warmth surrounding the couple, despite their icy surroundings.

Neither of them knew how long it took, but it wasnt long before snow was falling from the sky. Ash laughed and opened his mouth to catch some of it. Ranboo laughed and brushed some powdery snow off of his partner's forehead. Ash couldn't help but blush at the tenderness of the moment.

As the snow grew heavier, covering the frosty ground, Ash moved a little away from Mark and started making a snow angel. The blonde giggled and started doing the same, both of them getting covered in snow.

Ollie watched them from the window with a soft smile, glad that Ash had found someone who cared for them so deeply. Trix stood at his side with her head resting on his shoulder and Ollie's arm around her. The couple would do anything to make sure nothing came between Ash and Ranboo. But that didn't mean it wasnt fun to annoy them sometimes.

⚪⚫

⚪⚫

⚫⚪

⚫⚪

liked by ranboomc and others petrikorofficial snow <3view comments

petrikorofficial snow <3
view comments...

When Ash and Mark came back outside they were both frozen. Wren and Bea were sat on the kitchen counter eating some leftover gingerbread dough. "Jesus Christ you two look frozen!" Bea exclaimed.

"I mean we've been outside for I don't know how long-" Ranboo started before they were interrupted. "Have a chocolate and sit by the fire," Bea commanded, pushing the pair into the sitting room where Ollie and Trix were sitting.

Trix quickly threw a few cushions and a blanket onto the floor near the fire where Ash and Mark curled up to get warm. The redhead look up at her gratefully before pressing even closer into their partner's arms.

Hours passed with the group huddled around the fire. A hallmark movie played on the tv and the smell of mint and spices wafted through the air. A pile of presents was stacked under the Christmas tree in the corner, waiting to be opened the next day. Eventually everyone moved to different rooms across the house, ready to settle down for the night.

Except Ash and Mark weren't ready to sleep just yet. They were sat on the roof with an old blanket around them, keeping them warm despite the cold air. Gentle music was playing from inside Ash's room, adding more comfort to the moment.

Ranboo looked down at his phone to check the time, which read 23:59 but quickly ticked forward a minute. "Merry Christmas Ash," the blonde whispered, pressing a kiss to their partners temple.

"Merry Christmas Ran."

HI HI HI I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT LIKE

I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE

IS THIS FESTIVE ENOUGH???

anygays

im planning on finishing this fic soon and starting a couple of new ones which wont be mcyt fics

theyll still be gay tho.

i mean the 2 new ocs are literally an 80s goth and a punk vampire twink, go ahead and try guess which two fandoms/characters theyre for if you want lmao

but as i was saying, this fic will probably be over soon so if theres anything in particular you want ash and ranboo to do before it ends lemme know

see you next chapter

-noah, 17/12/22