CHAPTER 13: BEACH DAY

Ash woke up early with a great idea, they were going to drag Ranboo to the beach. But he didn't know how.

Eventually Ash came up with a plan. Blindfold Mark, put him on a skateboard and roll him to the beach. It was flawless. There was no way for it to go wrong.

Until it did.

Ash had succeeded in getting a blindfolded Ranboo onto a skateboard but they had forgotten some crucial information. To get to the beach they had to go downhill. A blindfolded 6'6 guy on a skateboard being pushed down a hill didn't seem very smart.

But Ash did it anyway!

And that's how Ranboo ended up flying down a hill and crashing into a heavily tattooed and pierced man with blue hair. He seemed angry so Ash hid behind a bin at the top of the hill, holding back laughter.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't see you, my partner pushed me down the hill I'm sorry-" Ranboo started before the blue haired man cut him off. "It's fine man, it's a good thing I have some spare clothes back at the shop though, you spilled my coffee all over me," the blue haired man spoke calmly. Too calmly.

"I'll buy you a new one-" Ranboo tried but the man just walked away, the chains and leather he was wearing shining in the morning sunlight.

Ash wandered down the hill giggling. They wordlessly grabbed Mark's hand at the bottom and began to drag him behind them. "Wait Ash are you taking me to the beach?" the blonde asked. "Who knows," Ash replied, continuing to walk.

Eventually the pair got to the beach. It was quiet, with small waves lapping at the pebbles, a few birds flying above, a family was further down the beach and the wind carried their laughter across.

"So you were taking me to the beach," Ranboo smiled. "I just wanted to swim," Ash admitted. "Come on then, lets put our things away."

Five minutes later Ash was floating in the cold salty water, his baggy t-shirt flowing around him, while Mark paddled around in the shadows. Occasionally they'd splash each other and laugh. It was fun, messing around in the sea with someone you love.

⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.