CHAPTER 7: BIRTHDAY

Ash layed back with a smile. Floodland was playing in the background as they sank into the water in the bath. His birthday was tomorrow, he'd finally be an adult. They thought back through their memories, knowing they'd been through more in their childhood than most people did in their entire lives.

He had had to fight for his survival, literally and figuratively. A weaker person wouldn't have made it through everything Ash had. Ash was a miracle.

They cleared these thoughts and instead focused on what would happen the next day. He and Wren had agreed to sneak out before anyone else awoke and go get matching tattoos - an A in Ash's writing for Wren and a W in Wren's writing for Ash, each on their inner left wrist. They both thought this would be a great way to make the most of their adulthood, as well as maybe getting a couple of new piercings. Ollie would be so proud of them!

Ok maybe he wouldn't be. Yeah no he'd be pissed at them, but did the twins give a fuck? Nope! They couldn't find a singular fuck, even with Ash's Fuck Farm in Stardew Valley.

 Yeah no he'd be pissed at them, but did the twins give a fuck? Nope! They couldn't find a singular fuck, even with Ash's Fuck Farm in Stardew Valley

Ash woke up at five in the morning to Wren doing his makeup. "What the fuck Wren?" They whisper yelled, trying not to smudge his makeup. "Be quiet! I'm just trying to make you look not dead before we go, now let me finish this, your contour isn't blended and you need a little more highlighter," Wren shushed the older and Ash rolled his eyes, letting their sister get back to work.

Five minutes later Ash was wearing a full face of makeup and and outfit that Wren had picked out for him - black ripped jeans, a band shirt, black ankle boots and a few chain necklaces and rings with a flannel shirt and hoodie over the top.

"Did you really have to put this much effort into dressing me up today?" Ash hissed as the pair walked downstairs. "Of course I did, I didn't want you to look like a depressed raccoon on our eighteenth, besides I'm sure Mark will-" Ash slapped a hand over Wren's mouth before she could say anymore about his crush. "Shut the fuck up or else I'll throw you down the stairs," he threatened, yanking their hand off of Wren's face before she could lick it.

Eventually the pair made it to the tattoo and piercing shop, but not without stopping to take photos for the band's instagram.

( a/n im redownloading pinterest for this, be greatful you little shits <3 )