CHAPTER 3: STREAMING AND BREAKFAST

"Hey Ash, I gotta go stream. You could join if you want though if you have discord?" Ranboo was sad that he had to leave but he hoped Ash could join. "Who doesn't have discord? My phone is literally leaning on one of my monitors for my pc as well," Ash rolled their eyes as if it was obvious. "Why didn't you say that before? I've been using a dirty mug as a phone stand this whole time dude," Ranboo faked an annoyed look but Ash just laughed quietly.

Oh that laugh, it was like music to Mark's ears. He smiled slightly, imagining hear it in person. He shook his head to clear his thoughts before getting everything set up for the stream. Ash had ran down stairs to get their dinner but they said they'd just eat upstairs. They'd added each other and gotten into a call first though so Ash could just unmute when they were ready.

When Ash got back upstairs they sat down to quickly eat their macaroni cheese and cold pizza. They listened to Ranboo talk to his chat and couldn't help but smile at how sweet he really was. He was just messing around in a random game Ash didn't have but they decided to have a little fun with it. They waited until they were certain that Ranboo would be surprised before unmuting and yelling.

"BOOB BOY HELLO!" "Ash why?" He asked after he calmed down. "Why not?" Ash spoke calmy as if they hadnt just screamed. "Well yeah I guess, if you can yell then why wouldn't you?" Ranboo tried to explain their logic before introducing Ash to chat. Some of them recognised Ash from their band but to most they were brand new.

"Ashy I think my chat likes you more than me," Ranboo said with a fake sad voice. "Haha L, I'm the best!" Ash cheered, happy that chat liked them. "Ash no now they're spamming." "Not my problem bitch boy," the shorter retorted. "I thought you were meant to be nice to me?" Mark questioned. "I am nice, I'm just tryna give your chat some good clips to post and clickbait," Ash explained as if it made complete sense.

This fake bickering continued for the entire stream and chat loved it. Chat also shipped them. A lot. Neither of the two said anything about it as they didn't want to draw attention to something they were both confused about themselves. Eventually though, the stream ended and #ranbash was trending on twitter.

 Eventually though, the stream ended and #ranbash was trending on twitter

It was almost two in the morning and Ash and Mark were still on call. Both had their cameras on and were just talking quietly. Ash was wrapped in a blanket, clearly tired. The red head yawned and curled further into their blanket.

"Ash you need sleep, go to bed," Ranboo spoke softly, not wanting Ash to sleep sitting upright. "But I wanna talk to you," the shorter murmured. "How about you move to the call on your phone and I can still talk to you until you fall asleep?" Mark tried to come to a compromise. "Oke," Ash yawned and quickly rejoined the call on their phone.

Only five minutes later Ash was curled up under a pile of blankets, pillows and stuffed animals with their phone beside them. Ranboo smiled, blushing at their soft snoring. He'd only known them for a couple of days but  he definitely had not so platonic feelings for Ash, he just hoped it really was reciprocated.