"A single mistake and you are fired so be careful" jungkook said coldly.

"Don't worry sir, this deal will be ours" employee said.

"Good" jungkook said and closed his laptop. Then he smirked a little and called yoongi

"Babe can you come here?"

Yoongi comes with his eyes looking down. He went straight to jungkook and Sat down beside him.
"What?"

Jungkook hide his smile. He can't express how much he is enjoying by teasing yoongi like that.

"Nothing, I just wanted you here with me" jungkook said crossing his legs.

Yoongi smirked and whispered
"My Baby boy can't stay away from me for a long time huh?"

Jungkook's face expression darkened which yoongi failed to notice, he again whispered
"Such a cute name right? Fits you perfectly"

Jungkook smiled looking at him.
"Really?" He asked.

Yoongi hesitated but then nodded.

Jungkook hummed then looked towards his employees.
"Any questions?" He asked.

"No sir" employee said.

"But I have one sir, we will finish the meeting in two days then we will attend party but after that?" Secretary asked.

"What do you mean by after that? Ofcourse you guys will come back after three days" jungkook said looking at her.

"And you?" Secretary asked without thinking then regretted when jungkook glared.

"I will do whatever I want, any problem?" Jungkook said.

"N-no sir,I thought you will also come bac-" jungkook cut off his secretary.

"Your thoughts are bothering you alot these days, aren't they?"

Secretary stayed silent.

"Ok then, you guys can chill now" jungkook said getting up from the couch then he went to the room.

Yoongi stayed there. He is feeling proud for what he whispered to jungkook.
"He think only he can tease me? Oh jeon jungkook, you are talking about your real side because you don't know about mine" He mumbled.

"He loves you?" Secretary suddenly asked making yoongi frown.

"What?" Yoongi asked.

"Sir loves you?" She asked again.

Yoongi was getting irritated now. He is not dumb,he noticed everything she is trying to do but now he wants to show her. He wants to show her that the jeon jungkook is his and nobody else can have him not even in their dreams.

 He wants to show her that the jeon jungkook is his and nobody else can have him not even in their dreams

"You are asking me if my husband loves me or not?" He said in a tone which scared her and other two.

"I was just asking bu-" yoongi didn't let her complete her sentence.