prologue:Here We Go Again.

Start from the beginning

*Sweeesh!!!*

Ritsuka tilt his head dodging the knife that just impaled the tree besides his head.

Ritsuka come out of his hiding place and immediately run while reinforce his both leg to able him to run more faster than average human.

Dodging tree from tree while glancing back to look at his enemy, ritsuka think should he fight or continue running.

If he chose fight,he doesn't know how many people are they and it might be his end.

If he chose to run,he will run out of stamina soon and he will get caught.

Both choice is a bad end for him.

*Busshhhh!*

A shadow jump out from the bushes Infront of ritsuka with the intention of ambush him.

He quickly dodge roll to the side evading the surprise attack,he now only one choice..

Fight.

A man in full black rush toward ritsuka with fist ready to hit him, ritsuka see this hold up his hand and catch the man arm.

The man kick him in the abdomen,the fist was just a misdirection, ritsuka take spit from the surprise hit.

Ritsuka not backing down,greet his teeth and pull the man arm toward him, using his now reinforce right leg to leap and knee the man in the face.

Landing and not finished yet,he grab the man face and use his leg to kick the man leg making him unbalanced,he continue with-

*Bam!*

He slam the man head to the ground making him goes unconscious.

Suddenly a group of people come out of the bushes....

Ritsuka(thought):'did they just arrived or...they were analysing me....'

Ritsuka with his fast hand ,take off the man he just knock out belt off him.

Ritsuka magic circuits come to life as multiple green line appears on his arms before spreading toward the belt he holding.

The belt now is 7 or 8 times more stronger than before in strength and durability.

Ritsuka let out a battle cry before heading toward the battlefield.

Ritsuka:"ARGHHH!!!"

[Timeskip]

Ritsuka:"huff!!!... fucking.....hell....."

Ritsuka laying on the pool of blood, clothes shredded,cut all across his body, his magic circuits almost burn due to him overused it during the group fight...

He somehow win even though his was against a group of mages...

Now tired and have no more stamina,only his will is keeping him awake....

Ritsuka:"shishou.... training.....was... useful after....all..."

His eyes kept trying to closed....

*Bushes!*

More group of mages come out of the bushes.

Ritsuka seeing this lost any hope he have left....he only wish now that when get capture at least kill him and not to do experiment while he's awake.

He close his eyes and wait for his demised ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Thud!*

He no longer felt the grass or the ground he was laying at...now he felt like sitting on top of a hard wood chair....

Azur Lane/Grand Order On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara