Good evening

" Una bottiglia di Giacomo Conterno Monfortino e se sai cosa ti fa bene, le staccherai gli occhi di dosso e le mostrerai un po' di dannato rispetto. " Levi spoke in a monotone however the man seemed to pale once he fully looked at Levi, most likely recognizing him..

A bottle of Giacomo Conterno Monfortino, and if you know what's good for you, you will take your fucking eyes off of her and show some damn respect.

The waiter quickly walked away, and Levi turned my attention to him as he placed a hand on mine.

" Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to be with me, mi Tesoro... "

" It's not a problem.. really. I need to get away from the hospital and from studying for a while, and I really enjoy spending time with you... "

" ... You're perfect, you know that? It pisses me off how fucking good you look and how every single man in the room has been looking at you ever since we arrived. " He said angrily as he placed a kiss on my hand. I blushed as I truly did notice a few men looking at me; however, after looking at Levi, they quickly averted their eyes.

" That's why, mi Tesoro... I want you to be mine.. " He said sincerely, and I gulped softly.

" ... Yours? " I asked softly, and he nodded as he pulled out a small box. My mouth went dry as he opened the box, revealing a diamond necklace... more like a huge rock on a little chain.. Red flag. He's known you for a month, Teegan.

But he's so genuine.. he takes care of me, his friends like me, and I feel safe with him.

This is you being naive, Teegan.

Mitchel. Lidocaine. Trash bags. Blood. Killing.

Say no. Say no.

Say yes.

TEEGAN!

" Teegan... " He muttered, and I noticed I had spaced out for a moment..

" Hmmm? " I said softly as words couldn't form. He stood up and went behind my chair.

" It's a lot to ask of you.. I know, sweet girl. But I'd like for us to give it a genuine try.. I'd like to make what we have official, hmm? You don't have to say yes right now.. I'll give you time. " He said as he moved my hair and placed the necklace around my neck. 

He placed a kiss on my cheek and then on my lips as I melted into his hold

He placed a kiss on my cheek and then on my lips as I melted into his hold. Unfortunately, despite my overthinking, I found myself falling deep for this man. Too deep... Almost as if he was suffocating me underwater.. but it made me feel happy.. safe... alive. The literal man of any woman's dreams was letting me know that I was his.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Exiting the operating room, I subconsciously played with the new necklace that I was gifted from Levi. I hadn't given him a definite answer yet, but my heart knew the answer.. my brain just wanted to get in the way and insert "logic" about the risks of being with Levi. Buzzkill.