Voyage of the Damned

Harkness deprivation is a serious illness. The best method of treatment is to write them the most that you are able to. And believe me, this has got to be one of the best (and one of my personal favorites) episodes for me to write solely because it was solely the Apocalypse and Jack. So, here's "Voyage of the Damned."

And isn't that a beautiful banner? Made by DanielleRo, which is incredible! :)

Oh, by the way: I've figured out the target amount of comments I would like to have.

If you could give me 120 comments by "The Apocalypse's Daughter" - I know a lot of you can - I will give you every single person that will be a part of the Metacrisis in "Journey's End."

Read on, guys! :) Enjoy!

***

"Max Capricorn Cruiseliners," an ad was saying later. "The fastest, the farthest, the best. And I should know, because my name is Max."

The man's gold tooth glinted in the light. Jack frowned as he adjusted his tuxedo jacket's cuff sleeves. "Does it really do that?" he asked.

"I have absolutely no idea," the Apocalypse admitted as she fiddled with the skirt of her dress. "Remind me, how did you get me into this?"

"I asked," Jack smirked, rather enjoying seeing how uncomfortable she was in her sleeveless high-necked sequined red dress that was floor length, her blonde hair out of their braids and rippling down her back. "Be glad I didn't ask you to wear those heels."

"Save me the trouble," the Apocalypse sighed, looking at her gold flats. "But a party is a party, yeah?"

"Yeah," Jack laughed, holding out his arm.

The Apocalypse took it, and the two of them moved through the crowd, listening to the singer onstage perform Winter Wonderland. "Merry Christmas, sir, ma'am," one of the stewards said.

"Merry Christmas," they answered.

Jack frowned at a man they passed by as he growled into his communication device, "It's not a holiday for me, not while I've still got my vone! Now do as I say, and sell!"

"Someone needs the Christmas spirit," Jack remarked.

The Apocalypse smiled and stopped at an angel statue. "Evening," she told it. "Passengers 57 and 58. Terrible memory. Remind me, you would be?"

"Information," the angel said smoothly. "Heavenly Host supplying tourist information."

"Good," the Apocalypse nodded. "So, tell me, because I'm an idiot - "

"No, she isn't."

"Shut it," she told Jack. "Tell me, where are we from?"

"Information," the Host answered. "The Titanic is en route from the planet Sto in the Cassavalian Belt. The purpose of the cruise is to experience primitive cultures."

"Titanic," the Apocalypse frowned. "Who thought of the name?"

"Information. It was chosen as the most famous vessel of the planet Earth."

"Did anyone mention why it was famous?" Jack asked, frowning.

"Information. All designations are chosen by Mr. Max Capricorn, president of Max Max Max - "

Jack blinked as the Host started to jerk, its voice pitch rising. "Ooo, bit of a glitch," the Apocalypse said, reaching for a slit for a pocket in her dress, reaching for her sonic screwdriver.