"If you really are interested to register into this school,meet me again tomorrow.And bring your parents or a guardian with you."

"Okay.I will leave now.Goodbye."

As I walk in the hallway almost all of the students were staring at me since I just came out from the principle office.I keep my head down and fastened my steps so that I could avoid the crowd.

After no one was around,I ran as fast as I could and reach home within a few seconds and yes we do have powers.Our speed is 10 times better than humans.

What should I do? How can I talk to Kai about what happened at school without getting him mad.

~

"You did what!?" Kai were not happy at all.

"I anm sorry.It just happened so fast.I could not say other things that time.I got so nervous when she started questioning me."

"And the reason for you to be there everyday was?"

"Its not my fault.I was just walking around that school and the students thought that I was acting suspicious."

Kai let out a long sigh before he started talking again.

"Looks like we have to move to another place tomorrow"

"But we have lived here for 10 years and you expect us to move just because of this incident?" I asked him.

"I know but its risky to keep staying.Let me call Sehun and tell him to come here so I can explain everything."

After a few minutes,Sehun arrived and Kai told him everything from A to Z.

"You did what!?"

Oh god.How many times do I have to listen to the same question?

"I'm sorry.It just happened too fast."

"Sorry wont solve anything!"

"I know but what else can I do? It's not like I can turn back time."

"Guys,we have to think carefully now.Do we need to pack our things and leave?" Kai suddenly asked.

Sehun's POV

"I dont thing that can solve anything.Besides,almost everyone in the school saw him and it would be weird if he suddenly disappears" I explained to Kai.

Its not everyday that you can see me backing up Chanyeol.I am doing this because moving out means leaving Baekhyun and I won't let that happen.

"Can't we just let him go to that school ? Problem solved.I don't think he will harm anyone.Besides,people will stop finding him suspicious." I suggest to him.

"But the problem is the last time we got involved with humans was decades ago and I don't think Chanyeol likes the idea of going to school again."

"True" Chanyeol agreed

"But I don't think going to school again will be a burden so maybe this plan will work and after a year,I can just quit school and we can start living normally." Chanyeol continue his sentence.

"I guess we could do that.Just promised me that you would stay out of trouble." Kai said.

"I promised." He answered.

"But what school will you be going to anyways?" I ask Chan.

"The school beside the park."

"Wait what?! Isn't that Baekhyun's school?"

"I don't know.Maybe?"

"It is Baekhyun's school.What were you doing there in the past few days?"

I got mad.Why is he always trying to make me angry?

"I didnt do anything.I was just walking around.Don't be mad at me."

He looked like he was saying the truth.I don't like the idea of them being in the same school at all but I know Chanyeol would not do anything since i already told him that I like Baekhyun.

"I don't like saying this.But can you look after Baekhyun since you guys will be in the same school."

"Why should I do that? He's your boy.Why dont you take care of him yourself?"

"That would be a great idea.But don't you think its strange for a stranger to be coming out from nowhere and say that they will protect you? At least you can be friends with him but I can't even get close to him so please?"

"Okay but you can't expect me to be looking at him 24/7"

"Just make sure he is safe."

and that ended our conversation.I knew that this is a bad idea since Baekhyun had a high fever because of him but Chan is my bestfriend and i trust him.

Nothing bad will happen right?