Self Control

Beginne am Anfang

I finish my beer and Marty comes over with some ice for me "They're not allowed back here" he says and pats my shoulder.

I take a seat and ice my knuckles for a bit while the guys continue playing pool. I grab the darts and imagine both Reid and Colt's faces on the board. I get all bulls eyes and laugh to myself because if only that was their real faces. Not much later I walk out to the parking lot with Garret and Kent to see my truck has been keyed and there's a note on the door that reads 'You're fucked along with your slut' I crumble it and toss it in a trash nearby.

"They have it out for you" Kent says like that isn't fucking obvious.

"No shit" I say angrily.

"You should report them or something man. What if they do something serious to you or Feyre? At this point I wouldn't put it past them" Garrett warns.

"I know, I'll figure it out" I unlock my truck and we all get inside.

The drive back to the house is quiet except for the radio. I have no idea why the hell Colt has it out for us, the only thing I can think of is what happened when we were camping. But, he was in the wrong and tried to.... I don't even want to think about what he tried to do to Feyre. I guess guys like him are the fucking problem because they can't take no for an answer like woman owe them something for just existing and it's disgusting.

When we get to the house I go right to my room because I'm not in the mood to hang out with anyone right now. I take a hot shower to help calm me down and the hot water feels good on my sore muscles. Practices have been getting more and more intense lately, plus the stress I've been feeling about well... everything hasn't helped. I check my phone and see a message from Fey saying she's home from her dinner with her dad and Stacey.

I want to tell her about the texts and what happened tonight, but I don't want to worry her. On the other hand what if they go after her and she doesn't have a heads up. I run my hands down my face and feel the tension building in my neck and shoulders. I've never dealt with anything like this before, I don't usually have enemies or a girl that someone wants to steal. But, when it comes to Fey I will do just about anything to make sure she's safe and happy.

There's a knock on my door and I yell for them to come in "Hey..." Jack says cautiously.

"What's up?" he looks concerned which means the guys told him what happened.

"I'm going to kill them, I swear to God" he says and I sigh.

"That's how I feel right now" he walks over and sits on my desk chair.

I see the worry all over his face "What do we do? Because I'm not going to let them hurt her Storm. I'll go to prison..." he starts to say.

"We're not going to prison but we have to do something, because it's getting out of hand" he sits back and thinks.

"We can tell coach and show him the messages and maybe he knows someone who can help" honestly that's not a bad idea.

I nod "Alright, we'll start there and show him tomorrow. I don't have to tell her yet..."

He agrees "We won't but we'll have to soon"

"I know" he stands and we say good night.

He closes the door and walks out, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I can't think of a scenario where we don't get in trouble or put our futures at risk. Is she worth it? Is she worth risking everything I've worked so hard for? The answer is simple... fuck yeah she is. I would do it without any hesitation if it meant no harm gets done to her or anyone else that I care about.

I will put these guys six feet under if that's what it takes. But for now we'll start by talking to coach and see what he has to say. I hope he can help or knows someone that can, since it involved Fey he's going to freak out and take it seriously. He's just as protective of her if not more than Jack and I are because she's his only kid. He would die for her and I know that I would to, without any questions if it came down to it.

I don't want to let my mind go to those dark places, so I lay back in bed and continue texting her. I ask about school, work and how dinner with her dad went. I tell her about my day and how I aced a quiz that I thought I had failed. She asks about practice and what I did after so I tell her everything but leave out Reid and Colt... for now. I know she'll see the marks on my truck so eventually I'll have to say something and she'll know if I'm lying.

We end up sexting for the first time... I definitely initiated it. She even sends me a couple video's and pictures of her touching herself and it's the hottest thing I've ever seen, hearing my name fall from her perfect lips. I send her a video of me stroking myself and groaning her name until I come all over my hand and she sends me a pouty face... fuck I love her.

That was also a first for me, jerking off and sending a video of it. She has me doing so many firsts but I fucking love it. I love the way she makes me feel and how I would do anything for her whether she asked or not. I'm so wrapped around her finger and I still feel like she has no idea. My love for her runs so damn deep, all the way down to my soul. I've dreamt about this kind of shit... not jerking off like this but these feelings. I never knew I was capable of them to be honest.

No one has ever been able to make me feel this strong and weak. Or, this happy and absolutely terrified all at once. I want to gather all these feelings and stick them in a jar, keeping them forever because part of me is scared that one day I'll lose it.... that I'll lose her and I can't imagine a life without her in it. She's become like the air I need to breathe and the only thing besides hockey that makes me truly, genuinely happy.

The kind of happiness that I hear about in songs and that she probably reads about in all those romantic novels of hers. I never want to lose this feeling and I know that's exactly what Colt wants to take away from me. But I won't let him not without a fight of a lifetime that is. He can come at me with everything he's got but I would walk through the pits of hell before I let him hurt her or take her away from me. He has no idea who he's fucked with and messing with my truck is one thing, that shit can be fixed but not my girl.

We say good night and I set my phone on it's charger before turning over and staring at the wall beside me. My heads spinning and my adrenaline is pumping right now, It's going to take me sometime to fall asleep. But the second her beautiful face crosses my mind, all that worry and stress seems to disappear and I'm finally able to get some sleep.