The People

People

Estelle Abbott

• It has been said that Estelle is a very obedient child. She is the only black child in the Abbott royal family, including her mother who was adopted by the Queen. Estelle's obedience has been recognized by both her adoptive family and her birth family, showing her to have a strong sense of respect for her elders and her culture.

Fiona Moyo

• Fiona was only a homeless child when the Queen visited her country. When the Queen found her on the streets, they had an instant connection and she's been living in the castle ever since. The Queen saw something special in Fiona and believed in her, giving her the chance of a lifetime to make a new life for herself.

Marina Sky

• Marina is the only person who didn't try and kill Estelle when she was just a baby so she was anointed to be the maid of Estelle. As a result, Marina has been the most loyal and faithful member of Estelle's court and is trusted beyond any other.

Catherine Abbott

• Catherine is a calm and sensible girl, who is probably the only one who really wants to be Estelle's friend. She is also Charlotte's younger sister. With her serene and logical attitude, Catherine has managed to be the only one to truly win Estelle's trust and friendship, which is something that her own younger sister, Charlotte, has struggled to do.

Charlotte Abbott

• Charlotte is a fierce girl, who has her own hatred towards Estelle. One reason would be how her own father, Creagh Abbott was neglected by the Queen because of Fiona. She is determined to ensure that Estelle would never have the same power to ignore a family as Fiona once did with Creagh Abbott.

Lottie Abbott

• Lottie has always be a carefree girl, who is always curious about Estelle's identity. If anyone would be say, a little too interesting to say the least. Her curiosity has often led her to take risks and explore new frontiers, often pushing boundaries and going beyond what is considered 'normal' in the process.

Amiera Abbott

• Amiera is a quiet girl, who has never been used to Estelle's presence ever since she was born, feeling like she doesn't belong in the Palace. She prefers to stay in her own space and keeps mostly to herself, as if she's afraid of being judged by the rest of the royal family.

Leonard Abbott

• Leonard is a protective boy, who only wants safety for his close cousins and stays close by them whenever he's not travelling around the country for his swordsman championships. He is willing to go to great lengths to make sure that his cousins are safe and secure, no matter what the cost.

Aiden Abbott

• Aiden is a mischievous boy, who isn't used to his parents being busy with their royal duties. They are currently 2nd in line to the throne. Despite his position in the royal family, Aiden still finds ways to make mischief, often seeking out attention from his parents who are preoccupied with their duties.

Alexander Abbott

• Alexander is the oldest boy out of all of his age-mate cousins in the Royal family and truly enjoys Estelle's company. He is Aiden's older brother. Alexander is the eldest of his cousins and is the protective older brother to Aiden, but he also loves spending time with Estelle. Estelle always brings out the playful and responsible side of Alexander, making him the perfect elder brother for Aiden.

Queen Althea of Luxor

• Althea is a very responsible Queen, who only want the good for her people but when all her people are against her favourite child, what can she do? Despite the opposition of her people, Queen Althea remains devoted to doing what she believes to be best for her beloved Luxor and her favored child.