it's not real.💌

I went to a party and saw a girl. She wasn't very pretty, but she came and started flirting and I played along. We drank together, we had jokes, we hugged and danced, we even kissed. But then, Y/n arrived. The new girl was still kissing me and I could feel Y/n staring. When I pulled away, Y/n had ran out of the house. I didn't know what to do. I just kissed someone I barely liked, and broke my girlfriend's heart. I shoved the girl away from me, and called Matt. Matt and Y/n were like brother and sister, they understood each other well. 

"Hey, what's up Chris?" Matt asks nonchalantly.

"Listen Matt, I just fucked up, like, really badly. D'you know where Y/n is right now?" 

"No? Last I saw was her leaving the house to go to the party you're at." 

"Oh. Well I'll speak to you later then."

"Wait, what did you do?"

"It doesn't matter right now, bye." I rushed and cut the call. I thought of all of the places Y/n could be, and then it hit me. She would probably be at her apartment. But I couldn't go there now, my Uber wouldn't pick me up for another few hours. I guess I just have to leave it. I lingered around the place for a bit, avoiding the new girl. Whenever she saw me, she would smirk and wave flirtatiously. I decided to just walk home and cancel the Uber. There was no point of being here, I had ruined the whole vibe. When I got home, I went straight to sleep. 

I got woken up at about 6 in the morning, by Nick and Matt.

"CHRIS! Where the fuck is Y/n?" Nick yelled at me. 

"I don't know." I murmured, still half asleep. I pick up my phone next to me and panic when i see the messages I have. 

My Love♡

I love you Chris, but I know you don't love me. </3

I get up abruptly and Matt and Nick look at each other, confused.

"Matt, we're going to Y/n's apartment." I quickly say, grabbing my jacket and phone, slipping on the first pair of shoes I see. 

"Why-" Nick starts.

"Let's just go." I say and Matt nods and goes to put on shoes. Nick does the same and within a few minutes, we're out and on the road. I'm terrified of what Y/n's done to herself. She used to have a huge issue with SH, but she was clean for a few months. If she's done anything to herself, there's no one to blame but myself for being a dick. 

When we get there, the door is open and Y/n isn't in there. There was multiple razors and kitchen knives on the floor, and Nick found an empty bottle of pills in her room. 

"No...it can't be." Matt whispered.

"But where is she though?" Nick asked nervously. I looked around a bit more, trying to hide all emotion and keep myself distracted. I find an ID badge for an ER nurse. 

"Let's go to the ER." I say, looking at Matt. 

We check in to see Y/n Y/l/n, but when we say her name the receptionist's face drops. She just hands us a pass to enter and says nothing. I run down the corridor to the right room, and open it. The nurse there stands up, but I just hand her a note and shove her to the side. I sit down next to Y/n on the bed. Her arms and legs were covered in scratches and blood, and her face looked empty. I put my hand on her heart, but it didn't beat. She was gone. 

I got up, sweating. Y/n was already sitting up, with her hand on my shoulder. 

"Chris...what's wrong?" She asked me. I said nothing and hugged her. 

"You're alive, you're not gone." I inhale.

"It was just a dream Chris. It's not real." She says, giving me a kiss.