bad vibes.💌

Me, Chris, Matt,Madi and Nate decided to go out into the mall. 

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Nate said to us. 

"I don't know...I mean we have like 5 hours so we don't to worry about time." Madi says, checking her phone. 

"Let's go bowling first."Chris finally says, looking at everyone for them to agree, which we do. We head to the bowling place in the mall and check in to play. We played for an hour and then we decided to go to the arcade. Chris, Nate and Matt were crowded around the air hockey table so me and Madi decided to watch Matt and Nate go against each other. 

"Yes! I win!" Matt exclaimed as Nate hit his back. 

"Oh, shut up, it was pure luck." Nate smirked. 

"A win is a win." Matt said, as we all laugh. 

"Hey Matt, can I go against you next?" I ask him, but Chris stands in front of me.

"Go away, I'm going next and, either way why would you want to play against Matt?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"I-I was just asking. And Matt's one of my best friends, why wouldn't I play against him?"

"Fuck off Y/n." Chris said and took the pusher from Nate. 

"Chris, you can't just say that." Madi said quietly as everyone stared at him in disbelief. I had no feelings right then, I felt so many emotions that now I feel none. 

"I can say whatever I want." He says and ignores us. I walked away, not caring what the others thought. 

I sat inside a bubble tea shop that I used to go to when I was a kid. None of the others would think that I would go there since I haven't been since I was 12, so I knew they wouldn't find me. I ordered a small mango fruit tea with popping boba. I saw Matt and Madi walk by a few times, but they didn't bother looking inside. I looked at my phone and saw multiple notifications from the two of them. 

Bernard🫡

y/n, where r u?

r u ok

dw abt chris, hes a dick

answer plz

meet at the bowling place 

did you leave?

Y/N 

plz tell me where u r

i promise i wont tell chris

its just me and madi here

Madi <3

hey, where did u go?

u ok?

meet me @ the front of the bowling place

dw im not w chris

its just me n matt

y/n?

replyy

where r u

I decided to walk outside for a bit to actually have a sense of emotion, although I didn't really want to.  As I walked towards the mall door, I heard someone say my name.

"Y/n! There you are!" Matt and Madi came running to me, and then swallowed me in a hug. 

"Guys, it's fine, I'm gonna go home." I say when they let go. 

"No you're not. Don't let that dick ruin today." Matt said in a big-brother manner. 

"I just, I don't know. Lately he's been quite aggressive and distant." I say quietly. 

"Maybe he's just a bit cranky or something." Madi said supportively. 

"Y/n, listen to me. He loves you, I know he does. He talks about you all the time and always thinks that you're out of his league. He just needs to realise you do love him, because right now he's a bit confused by love. Just try to speak to him about your relationship." Matt says to me. I nod gratefully to them both. 

"Let's go and get food." Madi says and we all agree. We didn't bother getting the other since we had no idea where they could've gone. We got food and then did some shopping, and then Matt wanted to take Instagram pics so we did that. We went home in Matt's car and spoke about random memories we had as kids. 

"Y/n, remember when you dunked my head into an ice bucket in second grade." Matt laughed. 

"What!!!!I wish I was there to see that." Madi said and then we all burst into laughs. My phone buzzed from a notification and for some reason everyone's attention was caught. 

"Who is it?" Matt said curiously. I shrugged, even though Matt couldn't see me unless he looked in the mirror. I looked at my phone and it was Chris. I opened up the chat and read everything it said out loud. 

PeeBee<3

Y/n, can we talk?

if you do then come to my room tonight

you dont have to reply 

"Don't worry about it, you can just sort everything out."  Matt said, making eye-contact with me in the mirror. 

"Oh-okay." I said hesitantly. 

"If he does anything I'll beat his ass." Matt said overprotectively and Madi and I laughed. 

When we got home, I decided to go to the guest room for a bit and use my phone, since me and Chris usually share a room but I didn't want to right now. Madi and Matt were in the kitchen, baking cookies because of how bored they were.

I heard Chris and Nate come home, but didn't bother to say anything. At 9:30pm, i heard everyone go to their rooms and Madi and Nate went home. I went to Chris' room and he was sitting on his bed, waiting for me. 

"Hey." He said and gestured for me to sit down and I just nodded. I didn't wanna speak because I was scared all the emotion I was hiding would come out and I would burst into tears. 

"You okay?" He asked me, stopping himself from putting his hand on my shoulder. I just nodded at him, smiling slightly. I noticed his eyes looked as if he had been crying. 

 "Okay, well I'm really sorry about my attitude this morning. I was just mad and concerned because you wanted to play against Matt in public even though you guys aren't dating and I didn't want it to seem like you were because you're dating me, well I think you are. I'm just confused about our relationship, I don't want to ruin it but I feel like I already have and I just think I don't deserve someone as good as you and-" I cut him off with a massive hug. 

"I love you Chris, and I always will. Nothing should be confusing you, we're dating, and that's that. You're mine, I'm yours. I will always be yours. And Matt's just like a brother to me, I would never date him." I say to Chris as we let go. 

"I love you Y/n." He says to me and looks me in my eyes, which gives me butterflies. 

"I love you too Christopher Sturniolo."