arguments.💌

I've been hanging out with the triplets a lot. I've moved in with them ever since my mum died and I love them. They make me feel as part of their family and never leave me out. But then again, we do have arguments every once in a while. I had a massive argument with Chris because he thought I was flirting with Matt. 

"I promise you Chris, Matt is nothing more than my bestfriend!"

"Well then why the fuck were you flirting with him!? I've noticed this way too many times y/n, If you like him so much then go fucking date him!"

I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I ran to another room, not really concerned who's it was. Turns out, it was Nick's. 

"Y/n, what the fuck happened...?" Nick looked concerned and came and put an arm around me.

"Chris...he thinks I'm in love with Matt, no matter how much I try to explain, he won't listen." I break into tears and Nick pulls me into a hug. Neither of us speak for a while, I think he was just thinking about what I had just said, and to be honest, I just was happy about the silence. 

"Listen, I'm gonna go and speak to him, ok?" Nick slowly lets go of me and starts to walk out of the room. 

"Just-don't hurt each other, please." I say, since I didn't want them fighting over this. I get up and go to Nick's mirror and see how much of a mess I am. I have mascara trailing down my face, my eyes were puffy and my face looked all red.  I take a face wipe from Nick's table and clean my face. As I put the wipe in the trash, Nick walks in. 

"Hey y/n, Chris wants to see you in his room."

"Oh." That's all I had to say. 

"Don't worry, he isn't mad."

"Ok."

As I left, I looked back at Nick and he looked at me, encouraging me to go. I don't know why I was so nervous, but I was. I knocked on his door and he came to open it. He didn't speak to me, he just led me to his bed and gestured for me to sit down next to him. I saw him twitch to try and hold my hand, and I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to as well, but I didn't. I just looked at the floor.

"Listen y/n, I know you're probably mad at me, but please, even if you don't forgive me just understand that I was just in a mood."  I continue looking at the floor. 

"I know you love Matt, but nothing more than siblings do, but I'm sorry, and even if you don't forgive me, just know I love you-" I cut him off by kissing him. He looks surprised but then softens and I hold his hand. 

"It's ok my love." I say and then he wraps his hands around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck and we just stay there and hug for a while. 

All couples argue, it just makes them closer.