abuse.💌

Me and the triplets had just finished recording a video for their channel, and I was staying at their house for the night. 

I was happy about this. My mum had always hated me for being close to my dad. She used to abuse me whenever he wasn't home and ever since he got into a car crash and died, she's been blaming me and has been harming me worse than ever before. I had bruises and cuts all over my arms and legs, I always had to hide them so no one would find out.

We all decided to make pizza for dinner, and they all started rolling up their sleeves and getting out ingredients.

"Hey y/n, catch!" Matt says and threw a bag of flour at me. Luckily I caught it. 

"Ok, so we'll need flour, water, yeast, milk and oil for the dough." Reads Chris from his phone. 

"I'll start making the sauce, you guys can do the dough." I say, not wanting to have to roll up my sleeves and reveal my scarred arms.

"Are you sure? I don't want you being left out." Chris says and puts an arm round me.

"Chris, chill. She's still gonna be in the kitchen, she won't be left out." Nick says, rolling his eyes at Chris. 
"Either way, she's gonna be way better at making pizza sauce than we are. Remember when we tried to make a tomato sauce for pasta and you ended up putting too much salt Nick?" Matt says and starts laughing.

"Shut the fuck up, that was your fault for reading the recipe wrong." Nick says and walks to the fridge, getting out milk.

They continue arguing and I ignore them, stirring my tomato sauce over the heat. They eventually start to get the dough together and Nick and Matt knead it, while Chris comes over to me. 

"Ooh, can I try the sauce?" Chris says and looks at me.

"Sure, but be careful it's hot-" I say but Chris already burned his finger from poking it in the sauce.

"SHIT OW" 

"Oh my fucking god Chris, calm down." Matt says and him and Nick start laughing at Chris overreacting to his burn.

"Chris come here and put it under cold water." I say to him, and go back to my tomato sauce.

"Ok, it feels a bit better now." Chris says bravely.

"Oh shut up." Nick says.

"y/n, if the sauce is done we can start making the pizzas." Matt says.

We all make our own personal pizzas with different toppings to our liking. We put them in the oven and then 20 minutes later, we take them out and tuck in.

"I'm so full, I'm just gonna go and watch Youtube and then go to bed." Matt says and leaves the room.

"I need to go and do some editing." Nick says and follows Matt out.

Me and Chris decide to go to his room and lie in bed for a bit. 

"Are you not warm in that?" Chris says, gesturing to my oversized hoodie and pyjama pants.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." Chris walks over to me and puts his hand on arm. I let out a noise of pain because he put his hand on a recent bruise.

"What's wrong?" Chris asks me, looking me in the eyes, concerned.

"N-nothing." I say quietly.

"C'mon, tell me what's wrong love."

I sigh and take off my hoodie, wearing a tshirt underneath, showing all of the scars and bruises on my arms. My eyes start watering and Chris pulls me in and i burst into tears.

"Who did this?"

"M-m-my mum." I let out, and start sobbing harder.

Chris holds on to me until I calm down, and then takes me to his bed and sits next to me. 

"D'you wanna tell me what happened?"

"My mum always abused me because I was close to my dad and she blamed me for my dad's death and has been worse ever since." I rant quickly.

"Why didn't you tell me? or Nick? or Matt? or anyone else?" He says, squeezing my hand gently.

"I didn't want to stress you guys out." I whisper, just loud enough so he could hear me.

"Listen to me, whenever anything happens, tell one of us. I promise none of us would get mad, We love you and want to protect you. For now, you're gonna be living here, until your mum is taken care of, wether you like it or not."

I say nothing and collapse into his arms. 

"I love you Chris."

"I love you too y/n."