sick.💌

I was on my phone at home, but then I got a call from Nick. I picked it up and he started to talk straight away. 

"Y/N, can you come over. NOW. "

"Jeez, what happened Nick?"

"Chris has a cold and won't shut the fuck up for you-"

"Y/N, IS THAT YOU?!" I could hear Chris in the background. His voice sounded slightly dead, it was obvious that he had a cough. 

"Ok, I'll be there in 10. Do you guys want any food?"

"I WANT MCDONALDS!" I could hear Chris shout.

"Yeah, get us all a 10piece meal y/n, I'll pay you back when you get here." Nick says, fed up of Chris.

"No worries, Ok bye." I said and cut the call. 

I go and get inside my car and drive to Mcdonald's and order our food. Then I drive to the triplets house. I could see the Chris's bedroom window and he was waiting in anticipation for me. I saw him quickly run down the stairs as I walk to their front door. Before I could even knock, Chris opened it. 

"Y/N! I missed you!" He squealed like a child, but started coughing. 

"I missed you too Chris, but quiet down, you won't get any better shouting like that." I say as he leads me inside. I see Matt in the kitchen and smile at him.

"Hey Matt, I got you some food. How are you?"

"Thanks Y/n, I'm better now that Chris isn't whining for you." He sighs. I laugh and Chris is still pulling at my arm. He takes me to his room, where Nick is sitting on the bed on his phone.

"Thank god, you're finally here." Nick says, hugging me.

"HEY! No hugging my girlfriend, you dumbass!" Chris shouts and slaps Nick.

"I'm gay, you dumb bitch." Nick says, rolling his eyes at Chris and I laugh.  

"Your food's on the kitchen counter Nick." I say as he walks out. 

"Thanks!" I hear him yell from the corridor. 

As I sat down on the bed, I could tell Chris is in a grumpy mood. I can't decide if it's because he's sick, or genuinely upset. 

"What's wrong Chrissy?" I say, putting my fingers through his hair gently.

"I'm sick, and you're giving all of your attention to Nick and Matt!" He coughs out. 

"Listen, they're also my friends, of course I'm gonna speak to them. But you should know, I'm yours."  Chris then smiles and I lie down next to him, him hugging my waist. I play with his hair, trying to get him to get  some rest and fall asleep. 

"Y/n" I hear him groan, half-asleep.

"Yes Chris?" I ask him patiently.

"My head hurts." 

"Okay, wait here and I'll get you something." I say as I get up. I get him an ice pack and some medicine so he can peacefully have a nap. He takes his medicine and I tuck him into bed, and then put the ice pack on his head. I give him a kiss on his cheek when he falls asleep and leave the room.

"I love you y/n." I hear him say. 

"I love you too Chris."

this was a request from billyxt 

I hope you liked it <3