graduation.💌

Today's Graduation Day. Me and the triplets are all going to be graduated, as well as everyone else. All week, I've been excited and happy about it, but today, I'm just extremely nervous. This morning, I had to run to the bathroom to be sick and I've had multiple panic attacks. Luckily, I don't live on my own anymore, I live with 3 of the best people on the planet; Chris, Matt and Nick. These guys have helped me through everything ever since I've met them. 

We were all standing at the side of the hall, waiting to be called on stage one by one. I was the last one that was supposed to be called on, so I was at the end of the line. Nick was in front of me, then Chris, then Matt. We were all wearing our cloaks and caps, ready. Except, I was shaking slightly.

"You okay?" Nick asked me, catching Chris and Matt's attention. I just nod slightly and the guys look at each other, then me, concerned. 

"Listen, it'll be okay, just go on stage, take your award and then get off on the other side, where me, Matt and Nick will be waiting." Chris says gently to me, slightly calming me down. 

"O-okay." I stutter out. 

The principal is standing there, doing his speech. I don't bother listening because it's to all the parents, which I have none of. Mine died when I was 14. 

He starts calling out everyone, one by one. Each person collects their award, bows, and leaves the stage. Matt goes, then Chris, Then Nick, then it's my turn. 

I go up and collect my certificate and bow quickly. Luckily I don't mess anything up, and when I get off on the other side, Chris is there with his arms open and I leap into them. Me, Chris, Matt and Nick have a massive group hug. 

"We finally did it!" Chris exclaims, giving me a kiss on the cheek as he lets go of me. 

"Yup, now let's go outside and throw our caps in the air with everyone else." Matt says, as people start to leave the hall. 

We all go outside and join the crowd with all the other graduates. we all get ready to countdown together.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!" 

We all throw our caps in the air and the music starts playing. Chris picks me up and spins me around. He puts me back on the floor, still holding onto me, and gives me a kiss. 

"Woohoo!" We hear Matt and Nick cheer on from behind us. 

I had never felt so successful in my life.