"no"

"why? I'm hungry"

"don't be childish well get to the apartment in less than 10min. I'm sure you won't die until then" Y/n sigh. "and we need to be quick we have a mission"

"right" Jungkook exhale. „argh, she is so annoying. I gotta find something else"

Jungkook receive a text from Mia.

_ sir, she won't go. She said she wants to see you no matter what

_ then kill her
_ or I don't know but make her go!

_ yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir

Jungkook think and finally think of a, not, good idea.

"let's walk" Jungkook say out of the blue.

Y/n side eye him and hiss.

"stop the car" Jungkook say and the driver stop the car.

"what are you doing? We must not be late" Y/n remind him.

He didn't listen and take off his seat belt taking her's off right after.

"drive" Y/n ordered the driver.

"don't" Jungkook ordered too.

Jungkook open his door and get out. He then bend down a little to look at the woman in the car.

"drive!" Y/n yell at the driver.

"don't!" Jungkook yell either.

"drive!!"

"don't!!"

Right now, the driver is seeing his whole life flashing before his eyes. Should he listen to Y/n that can kill him in less than two second by slicing his throat or to Jungkook that can kill him in the worst way ever?

"trust me, Y/n" Jungkook say and Y/n side eye him.

"this is the first and the worst joke I've ever heard you say" Y/n respond. "I'm not coming out of this car to walk. I'm wearing heels!"

Jungkook groan. He enter the car and pass one of his arm under Y/n's legs and another under her back to carry her out.

"what the-.." Y/n exclaim and hold herself with the hand of her door.

"get out"

"no"

"let's walk like normal humans being" Jungkook struggle to get her out.

"we're not normal humans being" Y/n also struggle to hold on the door.

Two women who were walking by look at them weirdly and quickly walk away.

"stop embarrassing yourself, Jeon Jungkook and let me be"

"no" he is, this time, the one refusing.

He finally succeed in bringing her out of the car while the driver didn't know if he should run away.

"fine! Damn" Y/n say as she get on her two feets, out of the black car.